At a glance
- A very nice hotel (3) "A very nice hotel" found in 3 reviews
- " A very nice hotel with friendly and competent staff. The hotel lies just outside of Chinatown and the ... "May 2012
- " ... breakfast buffet was large and very varied and good. Nice is also the bar on the roof and the pool. The rooms were tastefully decorated with all the amenities, as a hotel this class needs. We were very satisfied . "May 2012
- " For a few days more recommendable big hotel with 25 floors around many locals pub in the waiter of the hotel are massive shops with all ... "May 2012
- Hotel with good service (2) "Hotel with good service" found in 2 reviews
- " Beautiful hotel with good service "May 2012
- " A very nice hotel with friendly and competent staff . The hotel lies just outside of Chinatown and the possibility, nearby a restaurant or a bar to ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- " A very nice hotel with friendly and competent staff. The hotel lies just outside of Chinatown and the ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " ... breakfast buffet was large and very varied and good. Nice is also the bar on the roof and the pool. The rooms were tastefully decorated with all the amenities, as a hotel this class needs. We were very satisfied. " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " For a few days more recommendable big hotel with 25 floors around many locals pub in the waiter of the hotel are massive shops with all ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (3)
Very nice hotel.
- December 2013
After a round trip we have 2 nights at the windsor plaza spent. The front desk and the dining room are located in the 4. floor. The entire building has 25 floors and if you have a room in the upper floors, Expected a great view over saigon.
Great hotel, always once again!
- December 2013
Great city hotel/price-performance ratio great.
Try the Executive rooms!!
- August 2012
For business reasons I stay in Saigon several times per year. Having seen District 1 already quite some times, for me there is no need to stay in the city center. Even though, taxis (always official white-green-red Vinasun, never take another !!) are cheap. Close to the hotel are shops, restaurants and bars. The Windsor has the same quality as other District 1 5-star hotels but much cheaper. Especially the Executive rooms are very good, and not costing so much more than a standard room. Advantage is free breakfast at the top floor, wifi, laundry, drinks and food in the ... afternoon, free foot massage, etc. Beds are comfortable and no noise. Wifi and tv work good.
Perfect business hotel
- August 2012
The hotel is located a bit far from District 1 but taxi's are cheap (Vinasun Taxi Company, state owned and less chance to be ripped off). Chinese owners which makes it cheaper than city center hotels although quality is the same. Nice entrance, high floors with excellent views, an authentical Chinese restaurant and shops nearby. Especially the executive rooms, just a bit more expensive, are spacious with a comfortable bed, no noise, wifi and all kinds of complimentary services. If you have seen District 1 several times, I would definitely recommend this hotel for business purposes.
Good, but off the beaten track located hotel
- August 2012
Massive hotel complex over 25 floors. More storey shopping arcades in the lower floors, massive restaurants, 2 front desks, etc. Everything with marble wainscoted, etc., very classy. Great pool on the roof, besides a roof top bar. Good equipped gym. The rooms are renovated, therefore siedele i review not too bad at (we had a 'old' and the definitely a erfrischungskur necessary). Bad is actually only the location, as a) a taxi to the center need (or the free shuttle bus, the very reliable drove) and b) no restaurants in the area we found were (except KFC around the corner ..., where we therefore also ate). Apart from that, the hotel is (after the zimmerrenovierung) certainly in the luxury and for a few days in saigon recommendable.
Information about Hotel Windsor Plaza
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, this hotel offers unparalleled access to the shopping, nightlife and attractions of Vietnam's most vibrant city. The property is situated in Cholon, or the historic China town, and is just minutes’ from Saigon's famous business district. The hotel is the tallest building in its district meaning that each of its rooms features breathtaking views of the entire city.
- This 25-storey hotel combines world-class accommodation and service with the widest selection of shopping, entertainment, dining and meeting facilities in Vietnam. The establishment comprises a total of 405 guest rooms and features an on-site restaurant and America Discotheque, the largest disco in Vietnam, which is perfect for those guests looking to dance the night away. A stay at the hotel is not confined to a room only; the hotel is equipped with all the business and recreational facilities that guests might need and caters to travellers of all creeds - from business travellers to tourists, to those on a leisure break.
- The hotel comprises a range of tastefully appointed guest rooms, all of which come fully fitted with the finest modern amenities.
- Great shopping, a relaxing spa, an invigorating gym and an exciting nightlife are all to be found within the hotel. Guests are welcome to explore the facilities available and indulge themselves.
- Guests staying at the hotel can savour the finest Chinese cuisine in the city, served at the award-winning Ngan Dinh Restaurant.
- All major credit cards are accepted, including MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- CD Player
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See