Hotel The Legian Bali & The Club at the Legian(5.5 stars)Jl. Kayu Aya, Seminyak Beach, Bali 80361, Indonesia View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Unique, recommendable hotel!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- January 2013
The club at the legian include to the hotel the legian, only separated by a street. The club has 11 villas with a private pool and a small restaurant. All room rates include breakfast, 24-hour butler service, wi-fi, laundry, transfer, coffee/tea in the afternoon, as well as a 'happy hour' from 18 to 20 o'clock included. Furthermore could all furnishings of the hotel be used free of charge (whereas the hotel guests no entry the club). The hotel is colonial-built, with country specific elements skillfully mixed is. We enjoyed the really enjoyed.
Great hotel in beautiful beach area
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- October 2012
Very well maintained hotel, the has gotten a bit old, but now is overhauled; wonderful pool area directly at the beach; excellent and pleasant staff in gesámten hotel area; beautiful spa
Information about Hotel The Legian Bali & The Club at the Legian
Hotel description *
- LocationThis beach resort is situated on the southern coast of Bali. The property lies in the peaceful district of Seminyak, which features a number of tourist attractions, all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The capital of Bali, Denpasar, is approximately 7 km away, and Ngurah Rai Denpasar Airport can be reached in around 25 minutes by car.
- This spa property is set in landscaped tropical gardens offering views across the Indian Ocean. The 218-room establishment welcomes its guests into a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service and a hotel safe. On-site facilities include a bar, a restaurant and conference facilities. Internet access, room and laundry services are provided, although the latter incurs a fee. Guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the nearby car park.
- The hotel features spacious bedrooms with a separate living area and private balconies. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and bath, whilst the rooms themselves come with double/king-size beds, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access and a safe. Additional amenities include a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and individually regulated air conditioning.
- The property offers a gym with lifestyle fitness and spa programmes, including a hydraulic bed (charges may apply). The outdoor swimming pool is open to all and features sun loungers and parasols poolside. Guests can relax in the sauna, with a massage or on the nearby sandy beach. Tennis is also available.
- The restaurant serves a healthy continental breakfast and the set and à la carte lunch and dinner menus feature contemporary European cuisine with Asian influences.
- The following credit cards are accepted as methods of payment: American Express, MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe Legian and The Club at The Legian offers uncomprimising standards of luxury amids the serenity of Bali's natural landscape.
- LocationApprox. 30 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai Airport. The Legian is fronting the Seminyak Beach, with champagne color sand and beautiful sunset view. Seminyak itself, is the "lifestyle" area of Bali, with wide choices of fine dining, cafes, clubs and local boutiques.
- AccommodationThe Legian is an all suite hotel, 67 suites and 1 Beach House, 5* Deluxe property. The Club at The Legian, is adjacent to The Legian, with 11 private villas, each in a private compound with a10m private swimming pool.
- Food and DrinkThe Restaurant at The Legian, facing the double tiers infinity pool fronting to the Seminyak Beach. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, semi outdoor concept. Menu is modern international cuisine with Asian touch. Seats up to 60 persons.
- LeisureTwo tiers infinity outdoor swimming pool, The Gym with a unisex sauna, opens 7.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m. Scheduled yoga class, registration thru Spa Reception Complimentary usage of bicycle and body board
- Other facilities and servicesThe Legian offer 24hrs concierge service, and a private butler service for its Top Suites, Beach House and The Club at The Legian guests.
- Luggage room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Fire alarm
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 2
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 2
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Number of saunas: 1
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See