We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Just great ☺, super hotel around
- June 2013
We were with our vacation all around satisfied. The starts with very attentive staff (even without giving any tip) on, over the quality of the dishes, the were excellent (eggs, meat and fish are from before the guest was freshly prepared/roasted-daily changing offer at the buffet) and ends with the cleaning of the room. - cocktails at the bar 1492 highly recommended! - excursions to Santiago de Cuba, holguin and Jeep Safari the waterfall were great
Hotel Sol Rio de luna
- April 2013
Family-friendly all-inclusive hotel on a dream beach and azure sea. For sports tourists as good, as for people, the scene would like to enjoy. Many excursions (from the hotel or the tour operator), as well as a varied program left no time for boredom.
Location great, rest ok
- January 2013
Brilliantly located hotel at the Playa Esmeralda. Our holiday happiness was however by the very cheap mattresses muffled, the a relaxing sleep nearly impossible make. In the buffet restaurant you should be on time, since the good places quickly tight.
Very recommendable-it is really in Karibik.
- January 2013
After a week strenuous round trip with not always good accommodations, were our expectations by far exceeded. We have get a good rest could.
A shame, formerly nice hotel degenerated
- Nicht empfohlen
- October 2012
Tired hotel, for the condition way too expensive! For a couple of years in neuzustand it was great, now it is just unacceptable! Were great disappointed. The staff were only accessible and friendly if tips flowed.
Information about Hotel Sol Rio de Luna
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis all-inclusive resort is situated in Holguín in the east of Cuba. Guests here are able to enjoy a splendid holiday beside the sea amidst green vegetation and many contrasts. The hotel is surrounded by the large gardens of the maritime park Bahía de Naranjo. The sandy beach of the Playa Esmeralda lies right beside the holiday complex. The Guardalavaca shopping centre is approximately 5 m away. Interesting shopping venues lie about 35 kilometres from the hotel.
- Ideal for family holidays, on offer at this club resort are a total of 464 rooms, of which 2 are wheelchair accessible, 6 are junior suites and 11 are suites, The air-conditioned hotel also offers guests a safe and currency exchange counter. Further facilities at this hotel include a bar, a games room, a nightclub and a public Internet terminal. A laundry service and medical attention are also available as well as a car park.
- The rooms have an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a small fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, a balcony or terrace, a radio and Internet access. The air conditioning can be individually adjusted.
- The hotel grounds feature two swimming pools as well as a separate children's pool, sun loungers and parasols. In addition, guests are offered a sauna to relax as well as a massage service. A range of water sports is also available including diving, water skiing, boating, wind surfing and catamaran sailing. Aerobics may be enjoyed at the hotel gym. Tennis, table tennis, basketball, beach volleyball and golf are additionally to be enjoyed in the club resort. Archery, horse riding, billiards, darts and bocce round up the leisure activities. An entertainment programme for adults and children is offered as added amusement. Sun loungers and parasols are laid out ready for use on the beach (available at an additional fee).
- Guests may serve themselves at the breakfast buffet.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See