Aparthotel Floramar(3.5 stars)Costa des Mirador s/n Cala Galdana View on map
At a glance
- The food was very (1) "The food was very" found in 1 review
- " We spend a week our two children in this hotel and we liked it very much. The food was very , very good and aufwechslungsreich, the room very clean and spacious, the staff very friendly. ... "July 2012
- The room very clean (1) "The room very clean" found in 1 review
- " We spend a week our two children in this hotel and we liked it very much. The food was very, very good and aufwechslungsreich, the room very clean and spacious, the staff very friendly. It was a fantastic week. "July 2012
- The staff very friendly (1) "The staff very friendly" found in 1 review
- " We spend a week our two children in this hotel and we liked it very much. The food was very, very good and aufwechslungsreich, the room very clean and spacious, the staff very friendly . It was a fantastic week. "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " We spend a week our two children in this hotel and we liked it very much. The food was very, very good and aufwechslungsreich, the room very clean and spacious, the staff very friendly. It was a fantastic week. " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- July 2012
- Cleanliness (1)
Only to stay to be recommended
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2013
Nice location gala galdana is beautiful! The hotel floramar we will not any longer book, the food is for 3.5 star an impertinence, no variation, no taste, breakfast very poor in the selection very english held, at lunch you know previously what there was, because it every day the same was, up to two courts of perhaps five and in the evening also, because it at noon already was served. To chips, the ketchup constantly missing, families with children have bought stuff in the supermarket. What service on it was very bad, the staff speaks little german, long waits ... at the bar, in the dining room were conflicts before us unenlisted. We had all-inclusive, at the bar one gets no fresh coffee, the you get in the dining room, otherwise it costs specially. In the evening were almost all drinks are not all-inclusive, except for soft drinks, no juices, to alcoholic beverages was beer, different wines, sangria (very bad) and a housecocktail inclusive, everything else pay extra. We travel since 2002 each year on the spanish islands and book 3.5-4 star hotels so bad had we have never had. Actually a shame the location of the hotel is good. Conclusion: only good for an overnight stay.
We won't be back
- October 2012
Ageing star hotel. Large interlocked plant. Condition generally good, some rooms need to be updated. Old furniture, modern bathrooms. Kitchenette. Everything very clean kept. Room to the pool partly with very limited sea view, The pool was small and fairly flat, so friendly. Room to the street quite noisy.
- Nicht empfohlen
- October 2012
Such a disappointment. In our first apartment were all furniture already once glued or repaired, or one has the doors just so crooked in the Angel hang. In the bath could I would have brough with the toothbrushes the corners deseamed. The regeneration were every day cleaned. I asked for a different room. That was also no problem, on the next day we decided 2 different rooms at, and we took the nicest. The furniture was in the new rooms not so demolished, and the cleanliness was exactly. But we had a newer toilet. The overall impression was a bit ... better. Be comfortable goes differently. The food was food intake and not benefit. But always fresh salad and melons. Who variety on the table loves, is in the wrong place
Not a four star hotel
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2012
The hotel is originally a very nice complex, is however in a run down condition. The cleanliness leaves in all areas strong to be desired. In several brochures the flora mar to country category as four star hotel expelled, which far any reality is. At check in at the front desk we noticed the obviously over years eingeschlichene routine (interest) on the own guests on. Room was not finished yet, we could only at: o'clock into the room (2 hours waiting time). The room we could ourselves to find and the luggages we had to there transport. Foreign language English ... was available. German was only pieces of bread or not at all spoken. Cleanliness in the restaurant/ dining room/cafeteria was frightening, plastiktischläufer were all with a towels wiped. There was no change of reinigungstuchs, let alone the tischläufers instead. Meal remainders on the soil was wiped. Since on the walls from the hotel everywhere bird nests were, were thus the chairs in the pool area strongly soiled, sun screens were with excrement smears and strongly with holes covered.
- July 2012
We spend a week our two children in this hotel and we liked it very much. The food was very, very good and aufwechslungsreich, the room very clean and spacious, the staff very friendly. It was a fantastic week.
Information about Aparthotel Floramar
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hill side apartment complex is situated about 250 m from the beach and the town centre with its wide range of shopping facilities as well as public transport links. The nearest airport is around 31 km from the hotel and Mahón is around 35km.
- The hotel comprises 4 floors with 79 apartments and studios. Guests may make use of the foyer with 24-hour reception desk, 2 lifts, There is also a bar, a games room, a TV room, an air-conditioned restaurant with a non-smoking area and an Internet terminal as well as a car park and garage. Additionally a laundry service is also on offer to guests.
- The comfortable studios and apartments come with a bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a kitchenette, a minibar/ fridge, an Internet connection, a combined living room/bedroom, air conditioning, central heating and a hire safe. In addition to this, the studios offer a balcony and the apartments a terrace as well as a separate bedroom.
- The complex offers its guests use of a swimming pool, a children's pool, a poolside snack bar and a sun terrace with sun beds and parasols laid out ready for use, a Jacuzzi, massage service and gym. Table tennis, squash, basketball, volleyball, as well as billiards/ snooker may also be played (at an extra charge) as well as Golf (nearest course around 20 km away). In the surrounding area tennis can be played (for a fee) and the beach offers water sports such as canoeing, sailing, diving and pedalo hire. An entertainment programme rounds off the hotel's offerings.
- Guests may select their breakfast from an ample buffet. Dinner may be chosen from the menu.
- MasterCard and VISA are both accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Costa des Mirador s/n Cala Galdana
Phone: +34 971154510
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Bicycle hire
- Beauty treatments
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See