Information about Garni del Gardoncino
- Address::Via XXV Aprile, 17 25080 Manerba Del Garda
Phone: +39 0365 551192
- What the hotel offersGarni del Gardoncino is a 17th century house in Manerba. It was completely restored 7 years ago and we do our best to mantain the beautiful characteristics of the forniture, the garden, the swimming pool, the patio of the Manor House. You are very welcome in our house. We like very much to dedicate our time to you and give you all the information and suggestion about all you need to have a fantastic personal stay. But we don't want to disturb and annoy you with too many information so we are at your disposal only if you want.
- LocationGarni del Gardoncino is situated very close, 10 minutes by walk, to the center of Manerba. In 15 minutes by walk you can reach Porto Dusano but, if you want to swimm and have sun we prefer to suggest you Porto Torchio with a beautiful and very wide beach ( 20 minutes by walk and 5 minutes by car). If you like nature and natural park you can visit Rocca di Manerba with its interesting paths and a very particular archeological museum. If you love shopping you can drive in the direction of Salo' or Desenzano. If you love the city the first one, Brescia, is only 30Km far from us or if you are very romantic and you want to see Romeo and Juliet balcony you can reach Verona in only 40 minutes by car. Many many other visits wait for you
- AccommodationOur 5 rooms are very relaxing, spacious and comfortable. Five rooms have a provencal style and one a modern style. La Rocca , la Garda and La Torre Rooms have beautiful view of the lake with their terraces. From La Manerba and la Valtenesi Rooms you can see the village of Gardoncino, the Valtenesi Hills and the center of Manerba. The forniture have a familiar and a charming style because we want that you live your stay in the perfect way... as in your house.
- Food and DrinkWine and food are our passion. During the breakfast you will find home made and typical cakes and biscuits, seasonal fruits, typical cheeses and a lot of other interesting products. On reservation 2 days before,we provide also a brunch and brinner ( breakfast and dinner) service in which you will taste typical cold salami, wine and cheeses and sometime a little surprise. We also offer a bag lunch service (on reservation) and if you want you will bring at home all the products you will taste because we take you to the shops where we do shopping (on reservation)
- LeisureGardoncino is a very calm place so you can have jogging, you can ride a horse, you can rent a bycicle and see the nature outside the Locanda but if you prefer adventure you can climb for example la Rocca Mountain, or you can see the lake from the lake with a boat. During the winter you can also sky on the Baldo Mountain. Our swimmingpool will be a perfect little paradise to finish your sports day and relax yourself.
- Other facilities and servicesOur Garni has 5 rooms and we provide breakfast service from 8.30 to 10.30, check in from 5.00pm to 8.00pm and check out from 8.00am to 11.30am. These are our main rules but we are at your disposal if you want: -to book a restaurant; -to make a reservation in order to attend a concert or other particular events; - to visit a Mill, a winery; or to do other tasting; - to have an adventure with canyoning or climbing; -to rent a bycicle; -to rent a boat or to have a visit with boat; -to visit historical places and archeological sites; -to have a massage; -to ride a horse; -to organise a meeting for not more than 15 people of your company; -to organise a little marriage; if you don't see in this list a particular thing that you like... ask us because we will do our best to satisfy you!!!!
Locanda del Gardoncino waits for you next March with a lot of news. Wine, oil, coffee, chocolate tasting, gardening, traditional cakes and biscuits cooking and all you need to have A FANTASTIC HOLIDAY. Contact us and follow our web site and you will find out, day by day, all the characteristic of our Locanda.10/01/2012:
Happy New Year Fantastic Guests!!! in this moment our Locanda is closed but we will open in February for San Valentine day with special events and fantastic surprises for the new year.!!!!
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Complementary bottle of water
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- Design hotel
- Check out no later than: 21:00
- Early check in
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- EC Maestro
- Information desk
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See