Hotel Dimitrios Village Beach Resort & Spa(4 stars)MANDILARAS 27,74100 RETHYMNON,CRETE View on map
At a glance
- A very nice hotel (1) "A very nice hotel" found in 1 review
- " A very nice hotel in immediate beach area, perfect with children, by the proximity to Rethymnon are also other ... "August 2012
- Very nice and helpful staff (1) "Very nice and helpful staff" found in 1 review
- " A very nice hotel in immediate beach area, perfect with children, by the proximity to Rethymnon are also other activities on foot or with the bus possible. Very nice and helpful staff , the complex very well maintained, the way each morning with a hose cleaned, no annoying ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Service in general (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " A very nice hotel in immediate beach area, perfect with children, by the proximity to Rethymnon are also other activities on foot or with the bus possible. Very nice and helpful staff, the complex very well maintained, the way each morning with a hose cleaned, no annoying ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service in general (1)
After overhaul always gladly again
- October 2013
We had booked the Dimitrios beach, but seasonal by too few guests had already closed. Point we came to the sister hotel Dimitrios Village. This hotel was, size wise, very well arranged. We had booked all inclusive. The hotel itself is already a bit dated. Guest structure was mixed (german, english, french and dutch).
- September 2013
We have spend a nice week in Dimitrios Village and... we love it. We tasted greek kitchen in tarasse with sea view , our child enjoyed swimming on the pool and playing with animator. Whole the hotel was very clean and staff in high level. We reccomend the room in suite type- really comfortable.
Heidi + Manfred
Maximal three stars overall renovation would be an advantage
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2013
The hotel has a great location, but that is already everything. A general reorganization or a grundrienigung would be an advantage. The food (all-inclusive ) leaves much to be desired. My rating a maximum of 3 stars.
Crete gladly again, but in a better hotel
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2013
The hotel Dimitrios Village is a complex, the from around 5 or 6 buildings. At first glance seems the hotel in good condition to be. Around the hotel it is clean, constantly one saw the cleaning staff, the sweeps and cleaning. Wi-fi/wlan is ridiculously expensive, one week costs 18 (two 30) Euro. In all restaurants the area we could free of charge in the internet. The fee i found so much too high. Furthermore, that internet-front desk was not at all places of the hotel was (although assured). We were unlucky, in our room the front desk was so bad ..., that we each time in the pool/lobby to walk, to connect to the internet. In the sun to read, was naturally also no fun. I complained (three times) and for the lady at reception was known, that in our room the internet did not work, but with the purchase of the internet was that silent. The money, of course we did not recover, although the promised. Guests - especially russians, many Poland, czechs and germans.
Great bar staff and beach view
- August 2013
We had a great holiday, nice beach, nice barstaff. The food was ok, not very good. The evenings are nice! Nice, clean rooms. everyday linnen change. near to the City Centre, where there are many clubs and bars to have fun. The Volleybalfield is full of big rocks, so its very hard to play volleyball
Information about Hotel Dimitrios Village Beach Resort & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is peacefully located directly beside the long pebble/ sand beach just a 2 km from the sprawling promenade that features a selection of shopping and entertainment venues. The centre of Rethymno is about 2.5 km away and it is just a few minutes walk to the nearest bus stop.
- Renovated in 2002, this welcoming hotel complex comprises 2 floors with a total of 90 accommodation units. Facilities include a small foyer with a reception desk, a bar, a satellite TV corner, a public Internet terminal and a main an à la carte restaurant. Room and laundry services are on offer and those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park.
- The studios and apartments come with a combined lounge/ bedroom, a kitchenette, a fridge, a coffee machine, a telephone, a hire safe, a minibar, music channel, satellite/ cable TV, air conditioning, a hairdryer, a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower and a balcony or terrace. The apartments are similarly equipped to the studios but additionally feature a separate bedroom.
- There is a swimming pool with a separate children's pool, a poolside snack bar and a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use available for use in the well-kept outdoor complex. It is additionally possible to try out table tennis, beach volleyball and chess and, on payment of an additional fee guests may try out various water sports offered on the beach by local providers.
- Guests may select their breakfast from an ample buffet.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See