We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
What a experience, please never again...
- Hotel not recommended
- Countryside & spa
- August 2013
In addition to the pictured ägean sky point 1? - there are 3 further, we saw ägean sky 2 and 4 right on the main street and were also there. Wlan was in the ägean sky, a air conditioning and a safe, for which Euro 60 in the week as a special price will be paid. For the old and small safe an insolence, in a closet, the almost by itself is falling apart.
Information about Aegean Sky Hotel-Suites
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated in the centre of Malia, the hotel is just off the beach road where all the bars, restaurants and shops can be found. It is ideally located to explore the island of Crete with its cultural riches and charming traditional villages. The Malia old village is a 2-minute walk where anyone can enjoy traditional Greek cuisine and music or, if a hardcore night of thumping tunes is more the style, Malia beach road is most definitely the place to be and is 2 minutes away. The hotel is situated approximately 210 km from Chania International Airport and 40 km from Heraklion International Airport.
- The hotel comprises a main building and 2 adjacent buildings, offering a total of 60 rooms on 2 storeys. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a baggage storage service, a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. A balcony is also among the features. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a café and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. A TV room is also among the amenities at the hotel. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Additional services include medical assistance, room service and a hairdressing salon. A bicycle hire service gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, a kitchen and a bathroom. The balcony or terrace found in most rooms offers additional comfort. A safe is also available. The kitchenettes of the accommodation units are appointed with a fridge and tea and coffee making equipment. The rooms offer a range of amenities, including a cooker. In addition, there is an ironing set and a trouser press. Most accommodation units are equipped with internet access, a TV and a radio. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The hotel offers an outdoor pool. Sun loungers and parasols offer the ideal way to unwind. A poolside snack bar is available. Active guests have various leisure options to choose from, including volleyball, paragliding, jet skiing, pool/billiards and massage treatments.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See