At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel , what else could you want. We stayed there 1 night after visiting the terrace. For us it was a ... "April 2012
- " A wonderful hotel , what a short stay a experience makes. The employees are well trained and attentive. The ... "April 2012
- The rooms were clean (1) "The rooms were clean" found in 1 review
- " Hotel was for us a stopover for one night ( Pamukkale-visit ) the reception was friendly, the rooms were clean , sufficient furniture, large free safe, easy to program. New tv - flat screen with several ... "April 2012
- A quiet room (1) "A quiet room" found in 1 review
- " ... and was in use. Decent bathroom with a large mirror. Beside hand and beach towels were two bathrobes in the room, additional beach towels there was free of charge in the pool - area. We had a quiet room - no noise. Dinner and breakfast plenty of choice and tidy. Drink prices clearly too high. ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- Hotel in general (2)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... and was in use. Decent bathroom with a large mirror. Beside hand and beach towels were two bathrobes in the room, additional beach towels there was free of charge in the pool - area. We had a quiet room - no noise. Dinner and breakfast plenty of choice and tidy. Drink prices clearly too high. ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " Hotel was for us a stopover for one night ( Pamukkale-visit ) the reception was friendly, the rooms were clean, sufficient furniture, large free safe, easy to program. New tv - flat screen with several ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Facilities (1)
No spa hotel! Very expensive drinks!
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2013
Only, because you have a thermenlinie and 2 small pool with warm water, one is still no thermenhotel. Basically a hotel in a beautiful location with an inviting garden and pool area. There was no beach; is located in the interior Somehow, you got the feeling of being in a sanatorium to be. Partly too sterile. Wi-fi in the hall Live music but not for dancing.
Spa hotel with great applications
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
The hotel complex consists of several buildings. The spa with free small thermal pool, hammam and hot tub is very nice. It versatile massages inexpensive offered. Dr. fish (exotic pedicure) i find very interesting and costs for 20 minutes 15 Euro. You should like it quiet try, although with only one application cannot expect miracles. Our room in the house 7 top floor was very loud, because there was no frontroom you slept almost on the hallway. The room had three beds but a tiny bathroom without counter space.
Absolutely not recommendable
- Nicht empfohlen
- November 2012
As a part of a round trip our group this hotel visited. Even if it just for one night was we were very much annoyed about this 5 stars leading hotel. Of the 5 stars are at least three stars fell from the sky. But the row after : on arrival everything ok. The luggages were brought, the rooms quickly distributed the first impression everything ok, nice hotel. However, this impression quickly.
Nice, quiet hotel directly at thermal water
- September 2012
The hotel is very close the thermalwasser location, you can walk to go are about 2 kilometer if at all, one can beautiful walk through hierapolis and the thermal waters and atique pool continue. :-) The hotel has also a pool the half with thermal water and normal water order is. Outside a large fresh water swimming pool. On the rooms are bathrobe which was very gebrachtbar is ☺ The food was okay, it was very much, but we have to say that much just was. It is a rather quiet area. So no bars, restaurants or clubs nearby.
- September 2012
We have as a part of the round trip a night in the hotel spend. A beautiful green complex encloses the hotel. Several pools also to choose from -outside pool, jacuzzi, thermal water -pool. Dinner there were as a buffet in the garden-and pool area. A very large selection and very tasty. Unfortunately also a huge rush, because the hotel is safe many travel groups for an overnight stay after pamukkale. For breakfast showed the staff somewhat overburdened, because tables were only meagerly cleared, cutlery was missing. The breakfast buffet was sufficient and attractive. Also the room was clean and ... cozy inviting. We stay pleased.
Information about Hotel Lycus River
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis spa complex is located in Pamukkale in Denizli.
- There are a total of 275 guest rooms at this spa complex. The premises are air-conditioned and guests are welcomed in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services. Facilities include a hotel safe, currency exchange and a games room which includes backgammon. Guests can relax in the TV lounge and dine in the café, bar and restaurant. There is also a disco. For an additional fee guests can take advantage of the room and laundry services on offer as well as the Internet access. Those guests who are arriving by car may park their vehicle in the hotel's car park. Bicycles can be hired at the hotel.
- The hotel rooms have a split air conditioner and central heating, satellite TV and a telephone. There is a hairdryer, bathtub and bathrobe in the en suite bathroom. Rooms are furnished with double or king-size beds and further amenities include a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and a safe (an extra charge applies to the latter). Each room also has a balcony or terrace.
- Hotel guests may experience spa treatments, oil and foam massages, a Turkish bath or a Finnish sauna. The beauty comes from the thermal water in the outdoor and indoor thermal pools (fees apply to all spa services and the pools). There is also a children's swimming area and refreshments are available from the poolside snack bar. Guests can work out in the gym. There is also billiards and nightly entertainment with live music on offer.
- Dinner is served as a buffet.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Other hotel information
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See