Waves International Hotel(3.5 stars)PO BOX 137, PC 112, Al Azaiba Dohat Aladab Road, Al Khuwair View on map
Information about Waves International Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access (no extra charge) are available in the public areas. The establishment offers a range of amenities for a comfortable stay, including gastronomic options such as a restaurant, a café and a bar. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. Among the additional services available are a babysitting service, room service and a laundry. In addition, a conference room and a business centre are also available.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, a kitchen and a bathroom. A safe and a minibar also feature. Most rooms are equipped with a telephone, a TV and wireless internet access. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- Guests have plenty of recreational options with a range of sport and leisure opportunities. Leisure options at the establishment include a sauna and a beauty salon, or for a fee, a gym.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner, half board and full board.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See