At a glance
- The hotel's own beach (1) "The hotel's own beach" found in 1 review
- " Stay away! First thanks to our tour operator, could after 19 hours the hotel change. The local conditions, as in a poor movie. Around the hotel only construction and Trash. The hotel's own beach is a polluted Bay. We arrived at the Sunday at 15 o'clock at. Wanted something for our 20 ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Stay away! First thanks to our tour operator, could after 19 hours the hotel change. The local conditions, as in a poor movie. Around the hotel only construction and Trash. The hotel's own beach is a polluted Bay. We arrived at the Sunday at 15 o'clock at. Wanted something for our 20 ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Stay away, just like in the TV
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- June 2012
Stay away! First thanks to our tour operator, could after 19 hours the hotel change. The local conditions, as in a poor movie. Around the hotel only construction and Trash. The hotel's own beach is a polluted Bay. We arrived at the Sunday at 15 o'clock at. Wanted something for our 20 months old daughter to eat ( all inclusive). But between normal meal times there was nothing to eat. Could nowhere money change or a restaurant go, there is nothing as is. With German, English and Polish try the staff to be communicated which we a Klenigkeit to dinner ..., without success. Telephone call with the travel guide, took care of it. 5 minutes later came the answer we were due to the restaurant. Restaurant it is a somewhat grssere chamber, have 45 minutes waited, without success. Again with the travel guide spoken. To 15 minutes the chef (could abruptly English) and was mirgegenüber aggressive, told him then told, that I am a small child have which food must, now. Finally to 3 hours a Hünersuppe, this even tasted. The buffet evenings: 2-3 warm dishes which not enjoyable were. The bar a küles beer drink, no way! The I have never seen, beer from the flask. The beer was once in the thermokanne tapped and then after 5a 10 minutes ( sometimes longer) to the guests distributed. Delicious hot beer without carbonic acid I wanted to always drink. Coke, Fanta etc. From bottles on the bar stood, makes sense at 30 degrees outside temperature. Let's go time with our child in the small children pool. 60 centimeters deep, our child 92 centimeters could not stand, minutes 1 meter deep. But it wasn't so bad, since the shallow pool full of dead insects and the bathing anyway done had. On the balconies massive Wasps' nests, which only on demand are removed. (Sometimes a small plus. Demand when the shuttle bus comes, response, everything a couple of days comes here bus or you could me a taxi. Breakfast on the next day. Buffet consisted of old toast (and although it is only toast ) scrambled egg, somewhat sausage roasted Tomato and something cucumber. Thus toast for the small toasted, it has once bit into and then the toast straight on the floor (as first times I didn't with your chid, because I could her good understand). Luckily our tour operator and we got out there and into another hotel at the sunny beach brought, now could the vacation entdlich start.
Information about Hotel Vemara Club
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located near the town of Byala on a beautiful cape called Saint Atanas, where remnants of an ancient village more than 2,000 years old were found. From Byala there are daily bus lines to Varna, Burgas, Sunny Beach resort (35 km) and the ancient historic town Nesebar. Byala is next to Obzor (2 km). There are many discos and lots of restaurants in Obzor.
- Built in 2010, this hotel complex comprises a big residential building with double rooms and apartments, and some semi-detached villas. All 85 rooms have beautiful views of the sea. The facilities include a main restaurant, a sea view à la carte terrace, a lobby bar, a sky bar, a pool bar, a café, a kids' corner and a children's playground. The air-conditioned property also features a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access and WLAN Internet access (fees may apply). For an additional fee guests may make use of the laundry service. There is also a car park next to the complex (for a fee).
- Each room is equipped with a fridge, LCD TV set with satellite television, individually regulated air conditioning and heating, a balcony, an en suite bathroom/WC with a shower and a hairdryer. The apartments consist of a bedroom and a second bedroom with two regular beds and a convertible sofa for 2 persons. The villas have a spacious living room and three bedrooms, as well as three bathrooms. There are 6 regular beds and a convertible sofa for 2 persons in the living room. The villas have a big balcony, air conditioning, an LCD TV set with satellite television and a kitchenette. There is a wonderful view to the sea from each villa. A direct dial telephone and Internet access feature in all accommodation units.
- The hotel offers a sports ground, gym, sauna and massage service (the latter two for a fee). Those who like to play games can take part in chess or darts competitions, while sports lovers can compete in basketball, volleyball, table tennis, mini football or water volleyball. One can also stay active by joining aerobics and water gymnastics classes. The hotel offers three outdoor swimming pools to choose from, one in front of the main building and 2 in front of the villas, with sun beds and parasols and one of which has a children's section. In the evenings 6 days a week there is an evening programme presented by the hotel entertainment team. In the pool and at the children's playground, the kids can also have a good time with the children's mini club entertainment programme. Refreshments are served at the poolside snack bar and guests can work on their tan on the sun terrace. Sun loungers and parasols may be hired on the beach.
- The all-inclusive package features buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, coffee, tea, sweets, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See