We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
Very (!) easy guest house
- April 2012
According to my information there should be a three star hotel act-it proved however as a very (!) easy guest house, in every aspect: the state of the rooms and the bath need a urgently 'Complete Reorganization'; the breakfast is in choice and quality bad! In short: as simplest guest house perhaps bookable.
Information about Hotel Coralba
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel has a splendid panoramic view of the Gulf of Casamicciola Terme, one of the most fascinating points on the Island of Ischia, famous throughout the world for its mud and curative waters. From its strategic location, the hotel provides the optimum climatic and environmental conditions for a stay characterised by well-being and tranquillity, which makes it one of the favourite destinations of an increasingly international clientele. The town centre, which is less than 1 km away, has restaurants, bars and pubs and a tourist information centre. The hotel is about 1 km to the beach.
- Here in this 13-room city hotel, guests find well-being, relaxation, peace and quiet and a cheerful, friendly atmosphere in addition to the very best in healthy home cooking. The secret behind all this is its highly-professional family management and the cheerful courtesy that it combines with attention to the smallest details. The hotel is air-conditioned and its facilities include a lobby and TV lounge, a restaurant, WLAN Internet access, room service and a car park.
- Each of the hotel’s en suite rooms is equipped with a shower, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, TV, Internet access and air conditioning.
- There are gym facilities available for guests at the hotel.
- The entire tradition of Ischian and Neapolitan specialties and the flavours of traditional local products can be found in the delicacies that the cooks offer every day. All, obviously, accompanied by a carefully selected wine list.
- Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Private entrance
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See