VIK Hotel San Antonio(4 stars)Avenida de las Playas, 84 35310 Puerto del Carmen View on map
At a glance
- Four star hotel (9) "Four star hotel" found in 9 reviews
- " Not bad, but it is better four star hotel "July 2012
- " Good hotel , easy English however "July 2012
- " Very beautiful hotel , good clean and tidy! We had a renovated room, we would recommend to everyone ( laminate ... "July 2012
- " Very beautiful hotel, good clean and tidy ! We had a renovated room, we would recommend to everyone ( laminate flooring instead of carpet, ... "July 2012
- " ... is the upper pool, because with a depth of 1.30 meters is also good, in order to swim. The lower pool is lower. Otherwise there is also a children's pool available. The garden area is very beautifully designed and offers also the possibility sunbathe (individual corner with two loungers and an umbrella). ... "July 2012
- " ... advance booked). It is super easy, the island to explore, since the paths on the small island of very short. With bus one is more dependent. Otherwise is the bus not everywhere back. In short: nice hotel , good location, also evenings something going on. However the noise from the planes respected, ... "July 2012
- " Great hotel - watch out at the room selection "August 2012
- " ... the dinner buffet and also the breakfast was rich. The hotel is very nicely located ( booking with a view of the sea worth it). The avenidas de las playas is a subkulturelle shame, also therefore this hotel is recommendable , as it secluded from ramschmeile 'waterfront' is. "August 2012
- " Unfortunately carpet but it was very clean and tidy child care was very good very friendly unfortunately no German but has given her best ... "June 2012
- A renovated room (2) "A renovated room" found in 2 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel, good clean and tidy! We had a renovated room , we would recommend to everyone ( laminate flooring instead of carpet, bathroom renovated, ... "July 2012
- " Select one a larger room , about a junior suite, remain only a few wishes open. Who is not here in good hands feels, ... "August 2012
- Very friendly staff (1) "Very friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " A while outdated hotel, but in the meantime partially renewed. Very friendly staff , good food, super location - what will you more! The S. Antonio definitely book again. "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (9) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 9 reviews
- " Not bad, but it is better four star hotel " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Good hotel, easy English however " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Very beautiful hotel, good clean and tidy! We had a renovated room, we would recommend to everyone ( laminate ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Very beautiful hotel, good clean and tidy! We had a renovated room, we would recommend to everyone ( laminate flooring instead of carpet, ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " ... is the upper pool, because with a depth of 1.30 meters is also good, in order to swim. The lower pool is lower. Otherwise there is also a children's pool available. The garden area is very beautifully designed and offers also the possibility sunbathe (individual corner with two loungers and an umbrella). ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " ... advance booked). It is super easy, the island to explore, since the paths on the small island of very short. With bus one is more dependent. Otherwise is the bus not everywhere back. In short: nice hotel, good location, also evenings something going on. However the noise from the planes respected, ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Great hotel - watch out at the room selection " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " ... the dinner buffet and also the breakfast was rich. The hotel is very nicely located ( booking with a view of the sea worth it). The avenidas de las playas is a subkulturelle shame, also therefore this hotel is recommendable, as it secluded from ramschmeile 'waterfront' is. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " Unfortunately carpet but it was very clean and tidy child care was very good very friendly unfortunately no German but has given her best ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (9)
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... suite, remain only a few wishes open. Who is not here in good hands feels, should better a 5 *-hotel book. Amazing are quality and quantity at the dinner buffet and also the breakfast was rich. The hotel is very nicely located ( booking with a view of the sea worth it). The avenidas de las playas is a subkulturelle ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Surroundings (1)
- Pool (1) Comments related to "Sport" found in 1 review
- " ... to be. As we have seen, the hotel has a varied entertainment program ( we didn't use it), the black board in the lobby puts out. The two pools are also easily accessible and there were always enough sunbeds free, when we were there. Recommendable is the upper pool, because with a depth of 1.30 meters ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Pool (1)
- Facilities (2) Comments related to "Room" found in 2 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel, good clean and tidy! We had a renovated room, we would recommend to everyone ( laminate flooring instead of carpet, bathroom renovated, ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Select one a larger room, about a junior suite, remain only a few wishes open. Who is not here in good hands feels, ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Facilities (2)
Almost everything was good.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
Except for the food, the very strong on the mostly older and british guests was, tabes nothing to complain about.
- January 2014
Location of the hotel is good. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Room service and cleanliness was also ok. Food is very good, if also not more completely so varied as before, a few years ago. Come all the same every year again gladly here. The only downside is, that the description in the catalog somewhat unclear. So we have every year in our same desire room. Unfortunately since last year, that we somewhat apart were accommodated and only after a complaint we got another room. Unfortunately, we had to then for the same room in addition to pay. In the ... catalog somewhat more clearly expressed, then you could just really book.
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2014
Was the cycling since. Hotel was ok, front desk was very hard. Head waiter in the restaurant was very busy! Totally annoying is, the one with the meal from the waiters' disturbed ' is, these annoying getränkebons constantly to sign! The food was very often cold! Safe is the size a joke, costs 11 Euro the week - for a 4 star hotel were rather embarrassing. Wlan costs nothing, works but not really, not even at the front desk! Very, very poor reception. We are almost through.-) yes, the minibar was locked, thought i am in an establishment. Costs ... only for use, so refrigeration of foodstuffs 12 Euro/ week or with drinks 24 Euro/week. oh well.
Recommendation with downstrokes.
- December 2013
The hotel is located in a very nice central location right on the sea-condition and ambience with drawbacks-the grounds are very well maintained and spacious unfortunately we had in our room all day with no sun, although we a partial view of the ocean and top floor had booked. As an alternative, we have, after long requests a room in one of the 1st floor with view to a palm forest! Although we explicitly booked are room would have been free, we would also have a digitalization respected. We had never had in any hotel problems, which is why we ... the hotel only conditionally to recommend.
One of the best hotels in Lanzarote.
- December 2013
I give very good. Rooms good. Staff friendly. Food good. Location of the hotels brilliant. Public good. It is all Europa here. The pictures don't lie, every view is lovely. For us is hotel vik San Antonio the best hotel Lanzarote. We'll be several times a year and each time there were some small improvements. We are coming again.
Information about VIK Hotel San Antonio
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis attractive holiday complex is located right at the end of the kilometre-long sandy beach, Playa Pocillos and 800m from Playa Grande Beach, in Puerto del Carmen. There are a profusion of wonderful bars, restaurants and shopping facilities in the surrounding area. The airport is 6 km away.
- Renovated in 2001, San Antonio is a 4-storey hotel with a total of 331 rooms. There is a pleasant lobby with a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe and a currency exchange desk as part of the hotel's facilities. Additional facilities include 5 lifts, kiosk, 3 shops, hairdressing salon, cocktail bar with dance floor, games room, TV room, air-conditioned buffet restaurant with a non-smoking area and highchairs for children, 3 conference rooms, Internet terminal, children's play area and car park. Room and laundry services and medical assistance are also available.
- The snug rooms contain a bathroom with shower and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, minibar (for a fee), hire safe and a furnished balcony (some of which offer a sea view).
- The hotel provides 3 outdoor heated pools, of which one is saltwater, with a children's paddling area, and a sunbathing terrace with sun beds and parasols (towels are available against a deposit). In addition, guests may choose from table tennis, beach volleyball, petance, archery, darts, as well as join the aerobics programme or use the gym facilities. For an additional price guests have the opportunity to enjoy the hot tub, the sauna, the steam room, the massage services, play a game of tennis (2 hard courts with floodlights and a tennis coach on request) or billiards. A varied entertainment programme incorporating shows and live music is also on offer several times a week.
- Guests may choose their breakfast, lunch or dinner from individual buffets. Guests may also select dishes à la carte at lunchtime. In addition, the hotel caters for guests with special dietary requirements.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersVIK hotel San Antonio is located on the seafront at the Playa de los Pocillos, Puerto del Carmen, has been awarded in 2013, for the tird consecutive year with the blue flag, a symbol of environmental quality conceded once a year by the European Foundation on Environmental Education. The hotel offers all the facilities that you need to have an unforgettable holiday. The quality of services and the room details of this hotel in Lanzarote are designed to satisfy you and provide you with the attention you deserve. At the VIK hotel San Antonio, we have been taking care of our family for more than 20 years: Our guests. We work continuously for parents and child to enjoy an unforgettable stay with us.
- LocationAvda. de Las Playas, 84, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, España Telephone: + 34 928 514 200 Fax: + 34 928 513 080 Located on the Playa de los Pocillos beach, with direct access from the hotel’s tropical gardens. A short walk will take guests to the nearest town of Puerto del Carmen, where they can find any services they may require. How to reach us: • Airport: leave the airport and head towards Yaiza-Puerto del Carmen, then take the theme park exit. A little further on at the roundabout, head towards the sea until you reach the STOP sign. At the STOP sign, head right down Avenida de las Playas and the hotel is just 100m on your right-hand side. • Wharf Arrecife: leaving the wharf direction Arrecife until the by-pass then take the direction towards Airport (Aeropuerto) until Puerto del Carmen, take the exit of the theme park. At the by-pass follow the street towards the sea until the road ends and take the right to Avenida de las Playas, the hotel is situated 100m on the left. GPS coordinates: 28ºN 13ºW Distances: - Airport: 6km - City centre: 500m - Capital: 13km - Harbour: 3km - Beach: Direct access - Bus stop: facing the hotel - Taxi: in front of the hotel - Doctor: in front of the hotel - Chemist: 800m - Hospital: 2km - Post office: 4km - Shopping centre: 800m - Supermarket: in front of the hotel - Bars/restaurants: 600m - Discotheque: 800m
- AccommodationThe 331 rooms have all been designed and fitted with every last detail to meet the needs of our guests on the island. Children Cot Bottle warmer (on request and subject to surcharge) Babies (0 - 2 years old) stay for free. First child (3 – 12 years old) will only pay a 50% of the stay and the second one (3 – 12 years old) will stay for free. And now, from May to October, our children will enjoy: the mini club, daily swimming pool entertainment with instructors, night mini disco, children´s pool and our wonderful facilities right besides the beach, in a unique environment. Standard You will find any of our 286 standard rooms perfect for winding down and relaxing. All have been tastefully decorated and are fully equipped with all the extras you’d expect. Most offer sea views. Family These 36 spacious rooms are ideal for families. They boast a living area and offer bathrobes and slippers to ensure guests really feel at home.These rooms can be booked with garden view or sea view. Junior Suite The hotel has 6 spacious Junior Suites, all located in different parts of the hotel to cater to all tastes. Suite The hotel has 2 spacious Suites located in the best part of the hotel, with direct and breathtaking views out over the tranquil sea. Information for the disabled: Access from the street Doors in the room Main entrance: 80-90cm Bathroom: 0.60m Balcony: 1.40m Restaurants: 2m Lifts: 90cm *We do not have specially adapted rooms.
- Food and DrinkInternational cuisine is available at the buffet that we offer at the VIK Hotel San Antonio. Try a wide range of quality produce, at breakfast, lunch and dinnertime. The pool bar offers snacks at lunchtime and at night the hotel has a cocktail bar where you can relax and have a good time. When you decide to enjoy your holidays with us, you can choose between half and full board, as well as having Room Service at your disposal. We allow our guests to choose from three different types of accommodation : Breakfast Buffet Half-board Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner (to be chosen by the guest) Full-board Dinner Buffet All inclusive Breakfast Buffet Lunch Dinner Drinks included: Water, house wine, beers and soft drinks. Coffee and Tea, served on the Barbacoa Bar (Pool Bar) or Cocktail Bar depending the hours (not in the restaurant) For further information please visit our All inclusive section here. Our cuisine is international and we also offer theme-based show cooking, for example: Chinese, Hindu, Japanese and Italien. Our assorted Buffet was thought to satisfy the preferences of our “little” guest and adults. We also offer a snack service, including: Mixed platters Table service Room service from 08:00 to 22:00 (€6 surcharge) Opening hours: Restaurant 07:30 – 10:30 13:00 – 15:00 18:30 – 22:00 (summer) 18:00 – 21:30 (winter) Pool Bar: 10:00 – 18:00 Cocktail Bar 17:00 – 01:00 *Opening hours subject to change.
- LeisureVIK Hotel San Antonio combine a busy day on the beach with our excellent facilities: Salt-Water Pool Outdoor For adults Parasols Sun loungers Towels Heated in winter Depth: 0.75-2.30m Pool with fresh water Outdoor For adults Parasols Sun loungers Towels Heated in winter Depth: 1.30m Children´s Pool Outdoor Fresh water Parasols Sun loungers Towels Heated in winter Depth: 0.50m Wellness Area*: Sauna Massages Turkish baths Scottish shower *Additional payment required. Only for clients who booked online the use of the Sauna, Turkish Bath and Scottish shower are included in the lodging price Sports and sports facilities: 2 tennis courts. Hard surface. Floodlit * Ping Pong Billiards* Gym Children’s Park Horse riding: 5km Windsurf/Surfing: 2km Water skiing: 2km Bicycle hire: Planet Bikes Lanzarote Diving: Bahianus Club Lanzarote Boutique Minigolf Costa Teguise Golf: 17,9 km Lanzarote Golf: 7,8 km *Additional payment required We recommend: Entertainment: Daytime Night-time Daily Days/week 6 For adults For children (Mini Club open in summer and Christmas.) Spanish German English Social areas (TV room, library, etc.) *Subject to change Nature is present in the children´s leisure offer in Lanzarote. The island counts with several parks, amusement centers and education halls for nature as alternative, for children´s learning and enjoyment. Our facilities for children: Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children The first child between 2 and 12 years stays free Miniclub and entertainment for children day and night (minidisco): games, handicraft, etc. Cots and high chairs at the restaurant In the buffet there are microwaves available for heating child food whenever necessary Heated swimming-pool for children Children's Playground The theme-park Rancho Texas Park is located next to the hotel and has a zoo, shows with animals, aquatic area with chutes, etc.
- Other facilities and servicesCapacity: Total rooms: 331 Total beds: 662 Lifts: 5 Nº buildings: 7 Nº floors: 4 Year of construction: 1972 Last renovated: 2000 and 2001 Meeting rooms: 3 for 20-160 people Facilities and Services: Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 12:00 24h reception Information desk Laundry service Car park free Currency exchange Porter service Night-time security Car hire Hairdressers Boutique Free WIFI in the public areas of the main entrance Accepted forms of payment: Visa Master Card Amex Diners Club
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Gift shop
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See