At a glance
- Staff are friendly (1) "Staff are friendly" found in 1 review
- " I was now already to 2 time there and it was always great. Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and large. Only shortcoming it still is the breakfast area still, ... "July 2012
- Very beautiful and modern hotel (1) "Very beautiful and modern hotel" found in 1 review
- " Very beautiful and modern hotel in great location and nevertheless quiet. To all sights it could easily on foot or but also ... "August 2012
- Great location (1) "Great location" found in 1 review
- " Very beautiful and modern hotel in great location and nevertheless quiet. To all sights it could easily on foot or but also With the public ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Hotel Clarion sign-absolutely recommendable!
- August 2013
We were with carlsberg in the framework of the 'where's the party' -events in Stockholm and carlsberg in the hotel Clarion sign building. Next to our traveling companions are especially many business people in the hotel was noticeable. From the outside is the Clarion sign a futuristic new building with diagonally zulaufender great, looks very modern and the upper floors from a brilliant view! Especially to be highlighted is the 34-degrees warm pool on the roof the hotel-unique!
Beautiful city break
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2012
Great hotel is right at the train station. Very friendly staff... The hotel is very stylish furnished, our room was small but sweet. Always clean. Wide choice at the breakfast buffet!
Central and nevertheless very quiet
- October 2012
For a city break very suitable, right at the train station located, on foot good the center reachable, Great public transportation
Beautiful Stadthotel in top -location
- July 2012
Very beautiful and modern hotel in great location and nevertheless quiet. To all sights it could easily on foot or but also With the public transportation - bus station opposite located. Centralstation no 5 minutes away. Room comfortable and clean. Breakfast more than enough. All in all very recommendable.
Gladly anytime again
- July 2012
I was now already to 2 time there and it was always great. Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and large. Only shortcoming it still is the breakfast area still, if it is full, as a cafeteria works
Information about Hotel Clarion Sign
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationStockholm's largest hotel is located in a modern district, adjacent to the Central Station, shopping areas, restaurants and various activities. The hotel is situated approximately 10 km from Stockholm's Bromma Airport and 45 km from Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
- This 10-storey design hotel, comprising 558 double rooms, is the largest hotel in Stockholm with an exceptional concept, focusing on Scandinavian architecture and design. The hotel's interior is furnished entirely with classical furniture designed by some of Scandinavia's most famous designers. Amenities include a lobby, 24-hour reception and check-out service, air conditioning, hotel safe, cloakroom, lift, café, bar, restaurant, conference facilities and a laundry service. For a small fee, guests can take advantage of the room service, Internet access and garage.
- All hotel rooms are double and en suite, equipped with a shower, bath, minibar, flat screen satellite/cable TV, hairdryer, king-size bed, direct dial telephone, radio, Internet access, central heating, and individually regulated air conditioning. The rooms feature classic Scandinavian furnishings.
- The hotel has a spa which guests may use (subject to a charge). The spa includes a sauna, gym, personal trainer, relaxation areas, sun terraces, massages, spa treatments and heated outdoor pool with poolside snack bar on one of the roof terraces; all with a panoramic view over Stockholm city.
- At the Aquavit Grill and Raw Bar, an acclaimed top chef serves cuisine, which combines Scandinavian flavours with a taste of Manhattan. Breakfast buffet and lunch and dinner à la carte are served.
- All major credit cards, such as American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and Visa, are accepted.
- From the south: Take the E4/E20 towards Stockholm. Follow signs for Essingeöarna and thereafter, the signs for Fridhemsplan. Then follow signposting for Norra Bantorget. The hotel can be found on the right hand side. From the north: Take the E4/E20 towards Stockholm. Follow signs for Norrtull and turn right towards Stockholm Central Station. Continue along Sveavägen and turn right at Olof Palmes Gata. Carry straight on and turn right at the crossing. Upon reaching Norra Bantorget, the hotel will be on the left hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Valet parking
- Computer connection
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Design hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See