We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice surroundings, good hotel, highly recommended
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- October 2011
When we the hotel in october 2010 visited but it was so, that some travelers from Russia locally were (which basically not racist or pejorative blades should), the partly weren't able, certain public practice subdue. For example, in young couples already in the afternoon at 16:30 hours at the pool bar so inebriated, that other guests intervention had, at this from a badegang be held, the for sure not without prejudice would have gone. The continuation followed immediately, when the woman in your rooms into a deep sleep wasted-probably the intoxication sleep in-the associated partners now but not more ... mounted widescreen tv could, what he with mehrstündigem drum at the door, noisy unmutsbekundungen and repeated vomiting over the balcony railing commented. The staff is this completely overburdened. Questionable in this context: a few hours later the gentleman again at the pool bar a-still in volltrunkenem condition-and ordered further high percentage drinks. A good bartender could have insisted, nothing more old, but the ample supplies made available, because the necessary notes for bribery over the table pushed. Basically i would probably with a smile receipts, would be the room the couple's not directly above ours located defendendo, which in the folgenacht any sleep impossible. As mentioned - this is probably not a problem of the hotel, but of the guests and the personel. As regards the location of the hotel everything has already been said. Over the cleanliness of the rooms leaves arguing, we have, on several occasions, not just pure linen found-from mosquito net over the bed to be silent completely, which we after unique use not used, because there really much was dirty and on the other hand smell absonderte, the one night not bearable would have been. The staff is always very made an effort and honored obviously, for example, if you during dinner table manners displayed. Problematic it was partly with the readability. I accept, of course, an, the native language of the people not be, but fluent in english, french and russian (and in particular the latter partly of considerable advantage was, if one could watch, how appalling snideness the russian guests on the building and the staff expressed). The order of a glass of cold milk for breakfast, i without further added sugar would have obtained, managed on 13 days not. Probably the word 'sugar' on site completely different sound than my well-known variations in german, english, russian, french, italian or spanish. Anyway. The rest of the meals was alright, although not overly varied. Dissuade would the benefit of a beef steaks (i am to at the end unartful has become, whether cows on Sri Lanka as sacred or not-the steak had at least of a natural infirmity died cattle originated have, a ledersohle should similar tender to enjoy are.). Absolute recommendation, however, is the restaurant manager offered candlelight dinner. In a secluded atmosphere, is here driven in a quantity, even for a trained central european stomach not to manage. It is everything (we had the seafruit variant) extremely fresh and tasty prepared-and the accompanying service excellent. The hotel is in principle to recommend, in particular the low price tröstet over some smaller and larger ungereimheiten away. Like the staff in the autumn last year wrote, should the building at the beginning of 2011 for a about 9 months be closed, it is fundamental to renovate. It is therefore to be expected, the partly somewhat worn furniture then again in a better condition is.
Information about Hotel Jetwing Tropical Villas
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located within walking distance of the beach in the charming fishing village of Beruwela, on the south-west coast of Sri Lanka. The nearest links to the public transport network are just a 10-minute walk away, and the hotel is only 2 km from the cities of Aluthgama and Beruwala. Bandaranaike International Airport is 83 km from the hotel.
- The hotel is situated in a lush tropical garden, shaded by coconut palms and a natural mangrove. It offers peace and seclusion and comprises a total of 54 accommodation units. Facilities on offer to guests include a hotel safe, Internet access and room service.
- The rooms are each equipped with hot and cold running water, a fan, a minibar, a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower. They each come with individually adjustable air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, a private balcony or terrace and a TV set. Each split-level villa has its own lounge and a refreshing view of the swimming pool. Furthermore, a safe is provided in all accommodation as standard.
- The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, and it is also possible to enjoy a game of snooker. An evening programme is offered with live entertainment, and themed nights are also organised for guests.
- The on-site restaurant serves a mix of Sri Lankan and continental cuisine in buffet form. Guests can also relax with a refined drink at the cosy bar.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Writing bureau
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See