Hotel Grand Önder(3 stars)Turkmen Mahallesi Akyar Mevkii Marina Karsısı View on map
At a glance
- Wonderful staff (1) "Wonderful staff" found in 1 review
- " Wonderful staff ! And great view "July 2012
- Great view (1) "Great view" found in 1 review
- " Wonderful staff! And great view "July 2012
- Very nice and helpful staff (1) "Very nice and helpful staff" found in 1 review
- " Very nice and helpful staff . Really beautiful view in evening. Very clean, every day fresh bed sheet and towels. The town ... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Wonderful staff! And great view " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Service in general (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Very nice and helpful staff. Really beautiful view in evening. Very clean, every day fresh bed sheet and towels. The town ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Nice hotel directly at the beach
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2013
Very nice view directly on the sea. Each room offers a view of the sea. Unfortunately, there was no sandy beach. The centre is just a 10-minute walk away.
Recommended only with restrictions due to lack of renovation
- Nachweis erbracht
- February 2013
Because of the shortness of the stay leaves no exact assessment. However, we have two years ago on the pilzbewuchs in the bathroom already once complained. , unfortunately, as we saw again without success. Is due to the careless use of siliconmasse ( essigsealer ), the fungus begünsigt.
Unfortunately only a moderate star hotel
- Nicht empfohlen
- October 2012
The medium sized hotel lies not very far from the city centre, at steep slope, there is actually very little: outdoor swimming pool with chairs, reception, elevator, lobby. The whole complex was in a moderate condition (this is unfortunately not the bathroom in the room), according to the turkish qualification is a 4 star hotel, even some de travel agents give this hotel 3,5-4*, this is not at all the truth, in the reality we can about 3 * speak, not more. The types of people are very divers: japanese, russians, fr, it, tr. I can confirm, that it ... for this hotel a travel's group hotel, ergo no good choice for a longer stay. We were twice of a group already before 7,00 o'clock in the morning woke us up, the room doors are very badly soundproofed and 20-30 people, which with the suitcases in the direction dining room can move very much noise. The view of the balcony on the sea is in fact breathtaking. Unfortunately, the sea view was the only thing, that we as a unique rate. It was our 4. trip in Turkey, unfortunately this hotel the worst that we've ever had. The value for money is for this hotel pretty bad. Considering, that you for the same price for example the hotel Korumar in Kusadasi can book. We will this hotel definitely not again.
Favorable, central massenunterkunft
- Nicht empfohlen
- October 2012
Favorable massenunterkunft in the center of Kusadasi. Next to us are two buses with groups checked in, with so much rush one has at the front desk probably not counted. The small bathroom is at the end, the room large enough, but should soon new furnished are.
Wonderful staff! And great view
- June 2012
Very nice and helpful staff. Really beautiful view in evening. Very clean, every day fresh bed sheet and towels. The town is also just amazing. A hotel which we in any case would visit again.
Information about Hotel Grand Önder
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis city hotel is located in a side street, with a stunning view out over Kusadasi marina. From the hotel it is merely 300 m to the beach and approximately 2 km to the resort centre. There are various shops, bars and restaurants in the immediate area. The locality is popular with young people from all different countries. There is a complimentary shuttle service to the resort centre available for hotel guests. Public transport links are located directly in front of the hotel's entrance. The airport transfer takes around 80 minutes.
- The hotel was built in 1995 and consists of 80 rooms of which 72 double rooms and 8 suites. The facilities include a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk and a lift. Guests are also offered a bar, a TV room and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant. In addition, the hotel offers use of a public Internet terminal. There is a children's games room and a playground available. Guests may park their cars in the hotel car park. Room and laundry services as well as medical assistance complete the services on offer at this hotel.
- The debonair rooms come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, a minibar, carpeting, air conditioning, a balcony and a safe.
- The hotel has a pool, a snack bar, sun loungers, parasols, a sauna and a massage service (for an additional fee). The hotel offers sports' enthusiasts a range of sporting activities (some of which require an additional fee), including table tennis, aerobics, pool and a gym.
- A buffet is available at breakfast and in the evening. At lunch, guests may select dishes from a menu.
- American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard, JCB, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See