Seehotel Riviera(3 stars)Seestrasse 24 - 26 6442 Gersau Schweiz View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
All rooms have lake view and a balcony
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- City break
- March 2013
Friendly du competent front desk. We have 1 room for 2-3 people reserved, which was unfortunately about 15 square meter was small. The room and bathroom were clean. The view from the balcony to the sea was lovely. Graderüber is the tourist information and the schiffsanlegesteg. There was free parking and wi-fi. The breakfast is extensive and wishes are fulfilled immediately. Very friendly staff. The sauna is small but fine, you can for a room, alone reserve. Towels, bathrobes and shoe be made available. We are non-smokers and the hotel also as a non-smoker advertised. Unfortunately, there was some guests ... the very inconsiderate, no outrageous and just in the room smoke. Therefore we had to the room change. It should, as in the USA and Canada be so, that smokers a penalty will be charged. It could also the hotel owner protect and have less trouble.
Hotel alara is ok that looks great
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- December 2012
Over the size and facilities of the hotel you can on the internet or the old reviews inform. Strange was, that we only 3 in the large hotel. For the time being we could not even check in, since nobody there was. An empty hall and none at the front desk or something like that. After 10 minutes arrived the chef. The desire of saunabesuchs was allowed us. Overall the hotel is worn. You are but trouble, with small details to cover. It was still clean. The risky visit of the restaurant (empty) we didn't regret it. The quality was ... very good and then again positive definite. Conclusion: all in all ok - but also not more.
Information about Seehotel Riviera
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is situated on the small bay of Gersau by Lake Lucerne. It is surrounded by marvellous mountain scenery, and palm and fig trees lend the little town a Mediterranean flair. The hotel is centrally situated in front of the boat landing pier and the bus stop. Restaurants and bars are just a couple of minutes’ walk away, as is the departure point for boat rides on the lake. The Swiss Path can be found approximately 500 m away and William Tell's Workshop is around 2 km away. The hotel is 49 km from Lucerne and 67 km from Zurich. Zurich-Kloten Airport is about 85 km away, Euroairport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg is around 147 km away and Lugano Airport is around 152 km away. Belp Airport is roughly 157 km away, while Geneva International Airport is approximately 307 km away from the hotel.
- This family-run themed hotel offers a total of 27 rooms and suites. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities and lift access to the upper floors. Other facilities include a hairdressing salon, a TV lounge and a kids' club. Guests can relax in the café, bar or pub, and dine in the hotel restaurant. Conference facilities and Internet access are also available. The outside car parks are free, while garage parking is available at an additional cost. The hotel also offers room and laundry services.
- All rooms are en suite and feature a shower and bath, as well as a double or king-size bed, a TV and a minibar. The rooms also come equipped with a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, radio and safe as standard. Additional features include central heating and a balcony or terrace.
- After an adventurous day, guests can relax in the sauna and the solarium, or enjoy a massage or beauty treatment. Activities offered include motor boating, pedal boating and tennis. Guests can also enjoy a game of minigolf.
- The lakeside restaurant offers a large variety of steaks roasted over the log fire, as well as fish specialities.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See