Hotel review overview
Information about Myer's Hotel Berlin
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- Guests can reach the upper floors quickly and comfortably using the lift. Guests of the establishment receive a welcome drink on arrival. The establishment features various services and facilities for a comfortable and relaxing stay, including wireless internet access, a restaurant, a breakfast room, a bar, a babysitting service and a laundry. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. A bicycle hire service (for a fee) gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. A safe and a minibar also feature. An ironing set is also available to guests. A telephone, a TV, a radio and wireless internet access are provided for guests' convenience. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- Sport and entertainment options are also available at the establishment. The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. Leisure options at the establishment include a sauna and a steam bath, or for a fee, cycling/mountain biking.
- Breakfast is bookable as a board option.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Metzer Strasse 26 10405 Berlin
Phone: +49 30 44014-0
- What the hotel offersThe Myer's Hotel Berlin occupies a neoclassical building dating back to the 19th century. Fine wooden floors, high ceilings with stucco details, tasteful furnishings and high-quality fabrics and carpets create an aristocratic atmosphere. An interesting contrast is provided by modern artwork and a conservatory which serves as a bar and restaurant.
- LocationJust a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and the TV tower, stands the Myer’s Hotel Berlin. An insiders’ tip among prominent figures in the music, art and film industries, the boutique hotel is situated in a peaceful road within the popular going-out district of Prenzlauer Berg. This is the very heart of Berlin’s young and trendy scene. With its hip designer stores, theatres and galleries, as well as countless bars, cafés and restaurants, the area - known by locals as Prenzlberg - ranks among the most popular tourist attractions on offer in the metropolis by the Spree.
- AccommodationIndividuality is the main focus in our hotel rooms. Due to the architectural structure of the neoclassical building, the 56 tastefully furnished rooms vary in size and layout. High ceilings, warm colours and elegant woodwork and paintings create a homelike environment. Four room categories are available: choose between Classic, Comfort and Superior and Premium rooms with green marble bathrooms, flat-screen televisions, valuable carpets and striking design. Additional comfort and a touch of luxury are offered by the five spacious suites with two bathrooms and refined furnishings.
- Food and DrinkEach morning we invite you to an extensive breakfast in the Gelber Salon (“yellow parlour”). Here you will find a rich buffet comprising foods which are energising, light, delicious and high in fibre. In addition to cold meats, speciality cheeses, fresh salads and options rich in vitamins, you will also find a wide range of muesli varieties and freshly brewed coffee. The Gelber Salon is also an ideal venue for business meetings, private gatherings or special celebrations. The Havana-style lobby features parquet flooring, elegant carpets, cosy seating and a small bar which is open all hours of the day and night. It invites you to linger with cocktails while listening to classical music or soft jazz. Our Roter Salon (“red parlour”) can be used as a smokers’ lounge by guests. On warm days and evenings, you will find several cosy corners in the garden or on the summer terrace where you can relax in the fresh air. Guests can unwind here with an ice cold drink and refreshing conversation. The courtyard with large glass roof provides the backdrop for frequently changing art exhibitions, and also serves as a meeting place and lounge for hotel guests. This is the ideal spot for enjoying cocktails, planning your day, browsing through the day’s newspapers or simply for a relaxing chat.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Central heating
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Check in from: 15:00
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See