We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
... Jamaica country we love!
- October 2013
Hotel mockingbirdhill is a nice, small hotel with 12 rooms. The house is very clean, everything is bright and friendly (rooms are blue/white, which super for environment fits) and the common areas, and restaurant are very tastefully decorated with always great flowers arrangements and natural elements. The breakfast is plentiful, including home-made bread and a great pool in front. The guests during our stay were mixed, different nationalities, and it was always a possibility for onteressanten exchange
- May 2013
Very recommendable peacefully located hotel with a nice garden in a tropical setting, convenient access to the private sandy beach. You feel pleasant well taken care of, get tips and help for things to do, the breakfast is varied and very very tasty, the dinner is served in a romantic atmosphere and is creative and of the best quality.
Definitely not again!
- Nicht empfohlen
- December 2012
The so-called gourmet was not even on the many money worth and also the taste was the most of the dishes we had rather modest. The so-called gourmet was not even on the many money worth and also the taste was the most of the dishes we had rather modest. I unfortunately can the hotel and the restaurant as the guide represented definitely not recommend. I unfortunately can the hotel and the restaurant as the guide represented definitely not recommend. Also when we for the return trip us after a private taxi enquired we were not respected and the taxi ... driver from behind from the hotel countermanded. Also when we for the return trip us after a private taxi enquired we were not respected and the taxi driver from behind from the hotel countermanded. Just an isolence. When we laundry to wash we chose on strong demand a dish to wash get. When we laundry to wash we chose on strong demand a dish to wash get. The cleaning lady was very friendly at least our laundry to dry on to hang. The cleaning lady was very friendly at least our laundry to dry on to hang. However, when we a fußwanne we wanted, we did not do any of these with the statement we should probably rather a spa. However, when we a fußwanne we wanted, we did not do any of these with the statement we should probably rather a spa.-( The value for money is and remains just rude! The value for money is and remains just rude! I can therefore not recommend the hotel! I can therefore not recommend the hotel! Unfortunately, because actually the owner also the german speaks much trouble. Unfortunately, because actually the owner also the german speaks much trouble. Port Antonio unfortunately also nothing at all to offer. Port Antonio unfortunately also nothing at all to offer. There is 2-3 hotels. There is 2-3 hotels. And one or 2 beaches. And one or 2 beaches. Eve. Eve. You can still on the river rafting tour. You can still on the river rafting tour. That was it.
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- October 2012
If one relaxation, pampering, style, adventure, well-kept atmosphere, fantastic food all at the same time finds, then one is not in the heaven, no one is in Jamaica in hotel mockingbird hill. The owners Barbara and shireen are not tired for environmental protection, recycling, training and much use. They improve and build their capacity unwearyingly from. If you have a tip need, you you get the best. Hiking, a tour of the blue mountains, beach, a visit to Kingston, you are everywhere. And then the meal. Every day you with new dishes surprised and spoiled. One surprises again and again ... as the easiest an absolute delight The imagination are no limits. It is one of the most beautiful places on this earth and thanks to the efforts of the team, it is still nice. A stay is more than recommendable.
Total relaxation in the middle of Tropical forest
- March 2012
Very nice, tasteful Botiquehotel, with much attention to detail artistically decorated. Very interesssanter Tropical garden, beautiful pool. Atmospheric lighting in the evening with numerous candles. Wonderful view of the caribbean sea and on the other Side of the mountains.
Information about Hotel Mockingbird Hill
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is situated only a 10 minute drive from Port Antonio. The surrounding area is full of shops, bars and restaurants. Frenchman's Cove beach is only a few minutes away.
- The Hotel de Charme transports guests to a peaceful place where luxury and hospitality are the order of the day. It provides an effortless combination of comfort and elegance with a homely feeling as if staying with friends. Relax in the hammocks or enjoy the beauty of the picturesque, unspoilt natural environment of the north coast of Jamaica. These are images that guests will remember all their lives. On offer are a total of 10 rooms, a lobby area, a hotel safe, a currency exchange desk, a TV lounge, an Internet connection, a WLAN access point, a laundry service and a limited room service. In addition, the hotel offers its own library, souvenir shop, bar and restaurant. Parking facilities are also available.
- All rooms feature lovingly handmade, locally sourced bamboo furniture. The hotel offers 2 different room types. A comfortable room with a view of the garden, or a superior room on the upper level of the hotel with a view over the fantastic mountain landscape, with the sea in the background. They include an en suite bathroom with European fittings, a hairdryer and a double or king-size bed. Moreover, they are equipped with a radio, a hire safe and tea and coffee making facilities and a terrace or a balcony.
- The hotel grounds feature a swimming pool with sun loungers. Visitors are also able to take advantage of the spa and massage treatments. Further leisure activities are organised by the hotel (charges apply). Martha Brae river is perfect for rafting tours. Sun loungers, beach towels and snorkelling equipment are provided free of charge.
- Guests may book either a half board stay or bed and breakfast.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted in the hotel.
- Guests arriving from Sangster international airport drive east along the north coast. From Norman Manley International, Kingston, there are 3 scenic routes: The easiest is to follow the east coast of the island as it avoids the city. At the 2nd roundabout after the airport, turn right and you are already on the right road. The journey will take, in total, over 3 hours.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Free parking
- Coffee and tea
- Standard balcony
- Hair dryer
- Inside access
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Early check in
- Gay friendly
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Cash payment
- Information desk
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See