At a glance
- Family-friendly hotel (2) "Family-friendly hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Family-friendly hotel "August 2012
- " For families with much children the right address, value for money is good staff very helpful food was very good, will in any case again next year go :-). "August 2012
- Food was very good (1) "Food was very good" found in 1 review
- " For families with much children the right address, value for money is good staff very helpful food was very good , will in any case again next year go :-). "August 2012
Show on map:
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- Hotel in general (2)
Nice hotel in the colonial style
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- March 2013
Smaller hotel with atmosphere (colonial). Cosy bar with an open fireplace. The hotel is off-season mainly by groups booked. Directly at the beach with bezugsfertigem seat.
It is going to be renovated-in the british style
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- City break
- February 2013
We stayed here for 2 nights-were with rsd on a aegean tour. The hotel or it is still not renovated. It is in the british style-fits maybe definitely not in the Turkey but for me the hotel a certain charm. It is clean, the rooms are ok in size. Guests were, i believe, to our time (early february) only we bustouris passing through. Free and especially fast wlan also in the rooms. Breakfast and dinner in buffet form. In of the lobby a charming kaminzmmer -fireplace, bar and comfortable seating areas. Furthermore, a 'irish pub' -the smoking room-great decorations and ... comfortable.
Very disappointing stay
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- October 2012
The hotel is their four stars absolutely do not do it justice. The steal is like kaiser wilhelms times and is absolutely in need of renovation. The neighbor hotel has in the background a flue, i no idea what they einheizen, but the smell is extremely and you can see it even the lamps the street at night, where a smog cloud along moved.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
For families with much children the right address, value for money is good staff very helpful food was very good, will in any case again next year go :-).
Information about Hotel Büyük Berk
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel, only 7 km away from the city centre, is built on an area of 20,000 square metres and is just across the street from the beach and the Aegean Sea, which is full of amazing marine wonders. Guests will have the opportunity to discover the history and nature of the area and Ayvalik's precious sands next to Sarimsakli's famous beach. Ayvalik Bazaar is approximately 7 km from the city hotel, Cunda Island is around 9 km away, and the Pergamon and Ida Mountains National Park are both roughly 60 km away. The centre of Sarimsakli is just 100 m from the city hotel.
- The establishment comprises a total of 178 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a cloakroom, a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café, a bar and a pub. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the establishment feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features of the establishment include a TV room and a playroom. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Among the additional services available are a babysitting service, medical assistance, room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. A balcony completes the range of amenities available in most rooms. Some of the accommodation units also feature a side sea view. A double bed is provided in the carpeted accommodation units. Cots are available for children. A safe and a minibar also feature. Internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio and wireless internet access are provided for guests' convenience. Wheelchair-accessible accommodation units are also bookable. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and tiles. Each accommodation unit includes a bathroom with tiles.
- The establishment offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. A waterslide provides fun for all ages. A terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. There is also a poolside snack bar. Those wishing to enjoy sports whilst on holiday can have fun on-site with beach volleyball. In addition, crazy golf and horse riding are offered for a fee. With aquafit, and for a fee, water skiing, windsurfing, jet skiing, pedal boat hire, a banana boat, canoeing, sailing and diving, fans of watersports will have plenty of options to choose from. The establishment also offers sports enthusiasts a wide range of indoor activities, such as a gym, table tennis, darts and gymnastics. The establishment offers a range of spa options, including a spa, a sauna, a steam bath and a solarium, or for an additional fee, massage treatments. Additional leisure options available to guests include an entertainment programme for adults, an entertainment programme for children, a disco and a kids' club.
- The establishment offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B, half board, full board and All-inclusive. Staff are also happy to prepare special dietary cuisine. In addition, special deals and snacks are available. Drinks are included for guests. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are available at the establishment.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See