We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- March 2013
Super central, good location, nice, modern star hotel with delicious food and great, new spa area
Bad price-performance ratio
- Nicht empfohlen
- March 2013
It's good value for money not. I mean, if you for one night in the double room more than 220 friday Per person including half board must pay you can also something. The room in the old part of the hotel in the style of the 80. years is very old and worn. The bathroom has some small faults and is renovationsbedürftigt. The dinner in buffet form with the issue of italian evening were able to convince. As meat only lamb stews and pouletschnitzel than piccata milanese, with a tomato sauce the right paraphernalia nowhere to be found. The side ... dishes only sparse and only halbwarm. All in all the 35 friday Per persiôn for half board not worth it!
Super hôtel dans un emplacement parfait.
- March 2013
C’est un super hôtel, très central. Le design, les papiers peints et ainsi de suite étaient du style années 70. On se sentait comme à la maison.
Berghotel in a great location
- January 2013
A wonderful hotel surrounded by the swiss village of wengen and surrounded by an impressive mountain panorama. Eiger jungfrau monk, what else could you want?
- December 2012
Toilet was not clean on arrival... Fixtures not clean, totally out of date, warm/cold water not 100%... No hair dryer in the room (front desk staff told me the front guest in with walk) Room and bathroom dusty... Carpet dingy... Room cleaning: trash not emptied, dirty dishes not removed... The rooms in this condition for a 4 star hotel not at all... Wellness perfect... Breakfast was great... Number of people at the front desk must still to deal with complaints...
Information about Hotel Silberhorn
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis modern hotel is located in the centre of Wengen just a few paces from the Männlichen underground and suburban train station. It is just a short distance to the Jungfrau.
- This 5-storey hotel comprises a total of 67 rooms and facilities include a foyer with a reception desk, lifts and a hairdresser's salon in addition to 3 bars, a music bar, a games room and 3 restaurants offering Swiss and international specialities.
- The comfortable rooms each come with a bathroom with a shower or a bathtub, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, Internet access, a minibar/ fridge, a hire safe, a sitting area (selected rooms) and a balcony or terrace.
- There is a sun terrace available for use and further leisure options include a spa area with a Jacuzzi and, on payment of an additional fee, a solarium. There is an ice rink and an indoor pool just a few paces from the hotel and the Männlichen cable car and ski lessons are on offer just a stone's throw away.Ski and ski boot hire are on offer within the hotel.
- Guests may select their breakfast from an ample buffet; the evening meal may be selected from a menu.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersFour-star Hotel with rich tradition in best, central location; spacious rooms with all comforts. Sun terrace, à la carte restaurant, ski-school, sports shop and wellness area in the hotel.
- LocationThe Hotel Silberhorn enjoys a privileged location in the centre of Wengen. The hotel is one-minute walk from: - the mountain transport system for the Kleine Scheidegg and Männlichen ski and hiking area - the tennis courts, the curling rink, the beginners’ ski-lift and the ski school meeting place. The Hotel Silberhorn is thus the ideal place to spend a relaxing sports holiday in car-free Wengen, where peace and quiet, clean air and an unspoilt environment are guaranteed throughout the year. Wengen is situated on a south-west-facing sun-terrace at approx. 1250 m above sea-level and enjoys a mountain panorama with the “big three” – the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau – unparalleled anywhere else in the Alps.
- AccommodationAll the rooms in the Silberhorn have splendid views of the mountains and have bath or shower/WC, hairdryer, safe, telephone, TV and mini-bar. The rooms all have a cosy sitting area, giving them a warm, homely atmosphere. If you plan to come as a group or family, we also have family rooms and apartments of various sizes available.
- Food and DrinkThe half-board evening meal consists of a 4-course set-menu plus salad buffet and you can choose between 3 different dishes for your main course. If you would like an even greater variety of dishes to choose from, you can try our „Silberhornstube“ restaurant, which offers a large selection of dishes, such as raclette, fondue and tasty „snacks“.
- LeisureWellness area with following facilities: - Whirlpool - heated steam bath room - Solarium (against a fee) - a feet kneipp pool - Finnish sauna - Bio sauna - Action showers - Massage room (massage against a fee) - Relax area - Everything under glass roof, very light
- Other facilities and servicesThe following facilities are also available in the building: A wellness area with different facilities for relaxing A hairdressing salon An excellent watch and jewellery shop A sports shop The ski school office.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Additional childrens' bed
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Number of saunas: 2
- Finnish sauna
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Check in from: 15:00
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See