Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
We were in October the first time on the ranch and I can the ranch recommend to anyone. The service, the atmosphere, the rooms, the events, the food, the employees, the management – everything is simply dreamlike have been great. Even if you not rode, this ranch very recommendable. There is so much entertainment, it a non-rider no second bored. The management is simply unbeatable. It is always considered, that the guests be comfortable. The stay on the ra … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
Within two years, i have three times vacation on the asr-with very different experience. The first visit in 2010 was a wonderful vacation, but after the performance decreased significantly. The local management has three times changed and also the further staff is considerable fluctuation. The only improvement was realized with the strong extended horse riding special. All other services have partly clearly deteriorated. The food is average at best, the r … read hotel review
- Hotel not recommended
- Proof of booking
- Other stay
- January 2014
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- August 2013
Information about Tombstone Monument Guest Ranch
- Address::895 West Monument Road Tombstone, AZ 85638
- What the hotel offersLuxury and Western Hospitality! Treat your yourself to a unique & authentic place. Meet long-cherished childhood dreams and pay homage to the heyday of the Wild West. …an exciting trip back in Time! Enjoy delicious ranch cooking, an amazing number of guided activities, the elegance of a Southern Arizona Western Resort, and a staff dedicated to make your stay something truly special..... We create intimate and memorable days.
- LocationWe are located 2 miles Northwest of Tombstone in the vastness of the Arizona desert, built on historic Apache land. Stay where cowboys and Indians used to fight, feel the spirit of the Apaches, breathe the air of the Wild West and stunning sunsets as your backdrop, Apache Spirit Ranch provides a truly memorable hideaway for once-in-a-lifetime vacation. Our Guest Ranch features sweeping views of sun-splashed terrain, dry creek beds, panoramic scenery and wildlife.
- AccommodationVacation in the Jail or maybe at the Grand Hotel? On the Apache Spirit Ranch you can select from 17 different rooms. Each with a special Western theme, individually decorated with stylish interior modeled from that special time, with all the modern comforts of today. Cozy beds, modern bathrooms, original and unique decorations and an unprecedented attention to detail put you completely at ease in your "own four walls." Of course, fully air-conditioned and so quiet that you can enjoy the undisturbed sounds of nature. Enjoy your stay!
- Food and DrinkApache Spirit Ranch offers you the varity of a Western inspired cuisine. Our all - inclusive rate includes full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also included are all soft drinks during meals or in the Old Trappmann Saloon. The Old Trappmann, located in the Main Building provides a comfortable, authentically “1881 Western” environment and an abundance of entertainment options. The Saloon, which features a fully stocked and tended bar. In the Saloon, you will find a billiard tables, karaoke equipment, various board games, cards and one game table, darts and 1 TV screen.
- LeisureFacilities: “Old Trapmann” Saloon, sheltered inner-courtyard, Riding Arena & Round Pen, Pool & Jacuzzi. Outdoor: Guided horseback riding activities, riding lessons (extra charge). hiking, lasso roping, horse shoe, live music, campfires, tradional & athentic cowboy coffee around the campfire, guided desert adventures... and a lot more! Indoor: Dart, Poker, Pool, Poker Events, Live Music Entertainment and a lot more! Excursions: Tombstone city and saloon visits, shopping tours, Gunfights at the OK Corral, Old Bisbee Mining Town, Chiricahua National Monument, Cochise Stronghold, Kartchner Caverns.
- Other facilities and servicesWe invite you to experience the vacation of a lifetime. Go on a trail ride to explore the area, sit at the campfire and listen to live music or take a walk to the monument of Tombstone’s founder Ed Schieffelin. The Apache Spirit Ranch offers you an all-inclusive vacation that contains accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, riding activities and ranch entertainment. If you have always dreamt of experiencing the Wild West this is your chance to do it.....
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hair dryer
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Holidays for two
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See