Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa(5 stars)Göltürkbükü 48452 Bodrum View on map
At a glance
- Wonderful hotel (3) "Wonderful hotel" found in 3 reviews
- " Wonderful hotel "July 2012
- " Super great hotel and very friendly "June 2012
- " ... varied, there is something for everyone, whether vegetarian, diabetic or lovers as well as omnivores. The desserts are also World class! The area is wonderful, maintained and very clean, with a private beach just for hotel guests, huge pools and 6 slides for children. The animation is not obtrusive ... "June 2012
- The rooms are big (1) "The rooms are big" found in 1 review
- " We have already lots of hotels seen, but the Hilton in Bodrum heard clearly among the best if not the best! The rooms are big and nice furnished, all rooms have sea view. The bathroom with super shower and very clean. ... "June 2012
- The food was very tasty and very varied (1) "The food was very tasty and very varied" found in 1 review
- " ... The bathroom with super shower and very clean. The restaurant very clean and very pleasant, you can for every meal time on the beautiful terrace food. For children there is also private area. The food was very tasty and very varied , there is something for everyone, whether vegetarian, diabetic or lovers as well as omnivores. ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- " Wonderful hotel " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " Super great hotel and very friendly " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " ... varied, there is something for everyone, whether vegetarian, diabetic or lovers as well as omnivores. The desserts are also World class! The area is wonderful, maintained and very clean, with a private beach just for hotel guests, huge pools and 6 slides for children. The animation is not obtrusive ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... slides for children. The animation is not obtrusive nor annoying, but very nice. The animation manager Sinan is a very nice and likeable type, the very good Mood spreads. As small luxuskritik: the hotel is small little confusing and you had long path. In short: if we this hotel for this price once again ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (3)
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... is also private area. The food was very tasty and very varied, there is something for everyone, whether vegetarian, diabetic or lovers as well as omnivores. The desserts are also World class! The area is wonderful, maintained and very clean, with a private beach just for hotel guests, huge pools and 6 slides ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Surroundings (1)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... The bathroom with super shower and very clean. The restaurant very clean and very pleasant, you can for every meal time on the beautiful terrace food. For children there is also private area. The food was very tasty and very varied, there is something for everyone, whether vegetarian, diabetic or lovers as well as omnivores. ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Quality (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " We have already lots of hotels seen, but the Hilton in Bodrum heard clearly among the best if not the best! The rooms are big and nice furnished, all rooms have sea view. The bathroom with super shower and very clean. ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Facilities (1)
Definitely no Hilton standard!
- September 2013
The hotel has a very nice bay, either beach or jetty and is located outside of Bodrum. Unfortunately the hotel has a very bad bus connection into the city. An easy drive to the city Bodrum costs per person 8 tl (circa 3-4 Euro).
Janine & Björn
His five stars worth!
- October 2012
This hotel has his earned five stars! The rooms, the service, the pool area and particularly the beach are top class. Beginning October it was pleasantly quiet and the weather perfect at 28 to 30 degrees, therefore not too hot. Should be emphasized the exceptionally extensive buffet the top class! Thank you very much also at Sinan, one of the entertainers (the altogether very unobtrusive -strong praise!) , it was a great tischtennisgegner! We would come back any time here have a vacation!
Beach holidays in a very nice environment
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2012
Unfortunately is the hotel with little reservations for seminary / Workshops of large companies use-what 'bathing' very uncomfortable. All of the staff are incompetent, inexperienced and very often overburdened. The maintenance personnel is the whole day gelangweilig and worries if at all only chosen guests - if at all. As soon as the restaurant to meal times overfilled, creates a chaos - Orders will be wrong or not at all-on demand one unfriendly treated.
Highly recommendable, exceptionally beautiful
- August 2012
Our diesjähriger summer vacation was dreamlike. We were already 4 times in Bodrum in other hotels been, this hotel deserves respect. Children's entertainment was very good and also all other team members. The sea was just amazing, cleanliness perfect. For questions respectively Distress Calls other art, immediate remedy. No wonder that only noble audience wrong. Especially French and many locals even in the villas area many personalities. Look forward to next year...
In many areas very superficial
- Nicht empfohlen
- June 2012
The hotel is very in superficialities carefully. On the first glance everything made a beautiful impression. Food and also the location of the restaurant are very pleasant. Unfortunately come some details in this hotel a bit too short. In the room the floor wasn't vacuumed. In the corners and under furniture was apparently not at all cleaned. Some rooms are regarding your prospect almost unacceptable. ( view on a ugly Gebäuderückwand ) Also the cleanliness from beach-/ pool beach chairs, as well as the Restaurantstühlen in the outdoor area is' disgusting '. The hotel get apparently the bird poo not ... in the handle. To the food times, the hard-working and friendly serving staff unfortunately totally overwhelmed. The hotel is very isolated and only on unclassified streets to reach.
Information about Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated by a private bay, so-called Paradise Bay. It lies right by the beach and features, thanks to its wonderful location, a unique view of the crystal-clear water of the Aegean Sea. Furthermore, within around a 5-minute drive, guests will reach the peaceful fishing village of Turkbuku, which awakes from its sleep during the summer and becomes a bustling centre with elegant bars and restaurants. A meeting point for Turkish high society, it is also known as the St. Tropez of Turkey. In addition, the centre of Bodrum is located around 22 km from the hotel.
- Opened in 2004, this hotel provides the ideal location for lovers of modern designs, excellent dining options and health treatments. The forest and the natural beauty, which surrounds the hotel, take guests away from the reality of hectic daily life and help them relax in this ‘heaven on earth’. Every detail inside the hotel is carefully considered and implemented to provide the ultimate comfort for guests. There are a total of 501 guest rooms spread over 2-3 storey buildings, which are located on a stepped terrace leading down to the beach. Amongst the hotel’s facilities are a lobby area with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange counter, a cloakroom and a lift. Furthermore, the hotel has its own café, newspaper stand, hairdresser, bar, nightclub, TV room, restaurant and conference facilities. For an additional fee, guests are able to use the public Internet access and WLAN access. Younger guests may enjoy letting off steam in the playschool (4-12 years) and the kids’ club as well as in the playground. Room and laundry services are available for an added fee, along with a babysitting service. A car park may also be used by guests arriving by car.
- All the rooms sleep a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. The spacious, modern rooms all feature a double or king-size bed, a seating area with a sofa bed, marble and carpeting. In addition, facilities include air conditioning (centrally regulated - temporarily), central heating and an en suite bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. A minibar, a hire safe, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV with a radio channel, a telephone, Internet access with a modem outlet, as well as a table and full-length mirror, also come as standard. Moreover, all rooms also include either a balcony or terrace. Cots, non-smoking rooms, rooms with a connecting door as well as rooms with a bath are available on request. Deluxe rooms have limited sea view.
- The grounds feature 4 swimming pools, 2 children's pools, a poolside snack bar, a sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. The saltwater pool and the heated pool are available for use at an extra fee. Also available are 2 indoor pools and, for an additional charge, it is possible to make use of the sauna, steam room as well as the massage and spa treatments. The hotel additionally offers 3 tennis courts, table tennis, billiards (for a fee), basketball, volleyball, mini-football and daily activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics, snooker, darts and boccia as well as bingo, music quizzes and live music. In addition, guests are offered the chance to train in the gym, which includes treadmills, elliptic training machines, recumbent bikes, heart training, circulation training and weight training. Water sports on offer include banana boating, waterskiing, jet skiing, canoeing, surfing, pedal boating, diving, windsurfing, and sailing (charges apply in all cases). During July and August guests are also offered shows and music in the amphitheatre or by the pool.
- Guests may serve themselves from the buffets at breakfast and dinner. Midday and evening meals may also be chosen from the à la carte menu. It is also possible to book a half-board stay.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted in the hotel.
- The restaurant provides highchairs and children's buffets during July and August.
- From Bodrum Airport take the road to the city centre. After around 20 km guests will reach a large crossroads (Torba) and should take a right towards Valikavak/Turkbuku. Follow the signs to Bodrum Princess, which take guests right to the hotel. From the other airport or cities take the road towards Mugla/Bodrum. Once you pass Bodrum's airports, follow the directions above. There are several inland buses, which connect the bigger cities with Bodrum. In addition, there is an airport shuttle from Bodrum Airport with stops throughout the city centre. From Bodrum bus stop take the minibus to Golturbuku. From Golturbuku take a taxi for the remaining 3 km to the hotel. Alternatively, guests are able to take a taxi straight to the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Free minibar
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Hotel bar
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Aqua park
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Kids club (6-9 years)
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See