Hotel Khao Lak Diamond Beach Resort & Spa(4 stars)7/3 Moo 2 Ramkean, Baan Khaolak. Thai Muang. Phang-Nga 82210 View on map
At a glance
- Family-run hotel (2) "Family-run hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Family-run hotel with small downsides "May 2012
- " Was not four star hotel , at best 2 stars. We were there at the beginning of September in this complex. Construction ... "September 2012
- Clean hotel with friendly staff (1) "Clean hotel with friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " Small clean hotel with friendly staff , entrance area plain and has been newly decorated, front desk and room service were very good, ... "May 2012
- Good breakfast (1) "Good breakfast" found in 1 review
- " ... times and we can recommend, evenings we often good in tip-top ( main street) ate-cheap and good -, very nice excursions we made with Mr. Moo, he went to individual wishes a, according to a good breakfast sets, for the is this hotel not suitable "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... times and we can recommend, evenings we often good in tip-top ( main street) ate-cheap and good -, very nice excursions we made with Mr. Moo, he went to individual wishes a, according to a good breakfast sets, for the is this hotel not suitable " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Quality (1)
I came as a tourist and left as a friend. Thank you
- January 2014
It was my first time in Thailand and it wasn’t my last time. Since I came by myself, I was hoping that it wouldn’t be to boring for me. Now I have to think about, if I had a day off or not … smile. There are sooo many things to see and do around the area, so you can relax or not !! The taxi rite to Khao Lak city doesn’t cost much and goes quick. The market on Monday Wednesday and Saturday is great and you can have there great food. Don’t forget the bargains when you buy ... you’re clothes there Casi massage is a great place to relax after a long day – I had there my oil and sometimes my aloe Vera Massage Ko tachai and Surin Islands are very nice to see …. Similan Islands … hmmm there are many many tourists You can book you’re trips inside the hotel or on the street, I guess it doesn’t matter … !!! One day, I went to white sand beach …. this is also a very nice white beach. To rent a sun chair was 150 Baht a day. I took a taxi back and force and paid 1000 Baht. What I wouldn’t do again is - Thai boxing …. I paid 1500 Baht and it isn’t worse it. 500 Baht would be Ok … but if you miss it … don’t worry about it … hi hi About Khao Lak Diamond Beach Resort, It was very nice for me to stay there. It is not a big hotel, but it is enough. Breakfast started at 6:30 in the morning and since I went 2 times fishing, I got breakfast boxes to take with me. (I had to leave the hotel before breakfast … ) For breakfast you can have different juice coffee tee fruit toast bread and and and …. everything is there … fresh and good!!! The rooms are more then big …. I have been to many places, but the rooms in Diamont Beach are great … they are sooo big … nice!! Also air-condition worked very well!!! Everybody was very friendly and helpful for my stay!!! So I am looking forward to go to Thailand next year again If you have any questions, you can ask me by mail, just write to: 123punkte(at)web.de … my name is Dirk
Hotel with a few drawbacks...
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2014
A typical beach hotel, unfortunately one of the smallest in this area. Staff spoke almost no english, breakfast was very good. Garden area very small, as well as the couch range at the pool or beach. The number of beach chairs is so low, so that the ratio of the room to the beach chairs is not given. Around 08:00 a. m. in the morning already all the beach chairs were reserved, only more beach chairs in the sand on the beach. This is a absolute negative high point in this hotel and it was way each day sunday ... The two neighboring hotel 'briz' and ' emerald resort are rather recommended. There are rooms with the numbers 3327 to 3321 in in the direction of the neighboring hotel addressed where numerous builders from air directly on these doors in short distance are, the sleep nearly not possible. Complaint at the front desk led to only shrug.
Despite bad reviews, a good hotel
- May 2013
It is a relatively small hotel, but from disadvantage is not. Those who seek peace and quiet is there exactly correct. No bothering noise through be entertained every evening. The standard rooms are very large. From end may only with breakfast offered, also the is not bad. There are plenty of restaurants in the immediate area. With the cleaning, there were no complaints. There are all nationalities represented. E, of young people as accepted as older.
Fritz & Christa
Great vacation with experiences
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- March 2013
Was a really great vacation. Much and saw a lot. Disturbing are the russians. Everywhere this mob emerge there was chaos. You should the russians a benimmkurs chic before foreign countries or cultures to visit. Some german must also be said that the thai not your property is. Some treat the staff as their slaves. Of course you can not all in all the same things, gives also austrians believe what better things to be. Sometimes, we had to be ashamed of how stupid people behavior.
Hotel is like new
- March 2013
For breakfast there were only a few places. Who late, had under umbrellas in the glowing heat sit. Breakfast selection very small, but ok. A walk is worthwhile. English knowledge of the staff, very bad. For 10 days, this long trip not again. For last minute way too many money paid. Otherwise i would not have thought the Thailand is so beautiful, i had not any kraft much something to do, because it at the time much hot was.
Information about Hotel Khao Lak Diamond Beach Resort & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe club resort is located on Khao Lak Beach, a beautiful and serene beach on the bright blue sea, and close to Lamru National Park. The centre of Khao Lak is around 5 km from the resort and the bus station is about 7 km away.
- This stylish, distinctively Thai designed resort, directly on Khao Lak Beach, is set amidst lush tropical gardens with an excellent beach and extensive holiday facilities. It offers 86 guestrooms, a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, TV lounge, bar and restaurant. For additional fees guests may take advantage of the Internet access and room and laundry services. Those arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the car park.
- All rooms are spacious and elegantly appointed with private balconies or terraces and outdoor furniture. They feature standard amenities such as a minibar/fridge, safe deposit box, LCD TV with satellite/cable and DVD player. The convenience of high-speed Internet access is also provided in the rooms. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower, bath and hairdryer, and the bedrooms are furnished with king-size beds. Furthermore, each accommodation is appointed with a direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and individually regulated air conditioning.
- The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool directly on the beach front. Guests are also provided with a sun terrace, parasols, a hot tub and a massage service. Sun loungers and parasols have been laid out on the sandy beach for use.
- The restaurant offers a continental buffet breakfast, as well as buffet, set menu and à la carte options for lunch and dinner. Snacks are additionally served.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
- The resort has a security guard.
- Driving from Phuket International Airport (80 km) takes 70 minutes by private car or limousine and 80 minutes by public bus. Driving from the town of Phang Nga (80 km) takes 110 minutes by private car or limousine.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::7/3 Moo 2 Ramkean, Baan Khaolak. Thai Muang. Phang-Nga 82210
- What the hotel offersOur resort is located right south Khao Lak Beach, away from Phuket International Airport only 50 minutes drive. Similan Islands are just a short boat trip away. In the walking distance you will find; local restaurants, ATM, tour counters, money exchange, Thai massage, shops, convenience store...etc.
- LocationWe are located right on South Khao Lak Beach, Andaman Sea.
- AccommodationWe offer five different room types; Ocean View Suite, Beach Front Suite, Deluxe Pool Access, Deluxe Room & Superior Room. Room amenities include private balcony, mini bar, safe box, LCD TV, telephone, hairdryer, coffee and tea counter, free wi-fi.
- Other facilities and servicesWe offer free wifi in all rooms, lobby with 24-hour service, 2 swiming pools, Thai & European Restaurants, bar, room services, laundry, Spa, gym, transfer from Phuket International Airport.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Computer connection
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- Design hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See