Blau Marina Varadero Resort - Marina Palace & Cayo Libertad(4.5 stars)View on map
At a glance
- The rooms are big (1) "The rooms are big" found in 1 review
- " The hotel is at the still largely unexploited sharpened of Varadero. The rooms are big , clean, and well equipped. The staff are in the whole hotel friendly and helpful. The dishes at ... "June 2012
- Well equipped (1) "Well equipped" found in 1 review
- " The hotel is at the still largely unexploited sharpened of Varadero. The rooms are big, clean, and well equipped . The staff are in the whole hotel friendly and helpful. The dishes at the buffet and in the ... "June 2012
- The beach is very clean (1) "The beach is very clean" found in 1 review
- " ... and well equipped. The staff are in the whole hotel friendly and helpful. The dishes at the buffet and in the restaurants, as well as the beverages at the bars are versatile and high quality. The beach is very clean and idyllic. Because the hotel still not other hotels borders, you are in a few minutes all ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " The hotel is at the still largely unexploited sharpened of Varadero. The rooms are big, clean, and well equipped. The staff are in the whole hotel friendly and helpful. The dishes at the buffet and in the ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
- Beach (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... and well equipped. The staff are in the whole hotel friendly and helpful. The dishes at the buffet and in the restaurants, as well as the beverages at the bars are versatile and high quality. The beach is very clean and idyllic. Because the hotel still not other hotels borders, you are in a few minutes all ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Beach (1)
The hotel is ok.
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
Very friendly and attentive staff and the resort itself is very nice. %singlelinebreak % The hotel was located directly at a beautiful beach. But you can also for a pool with entertainment or for several pools without animation decide. %doublelinebreak % Dining: %doublelinebreak % The buffet has a lot of choice but it didn't really liked it and we may already on the 3. day not see more. The a la carte restaurant very recommendable. %doublelinebreak % Rooms: %singlelinebreak % In our room we had enough space but should the bathroom fastest be renovated. We had light disgust us there ... to showers, since the shower curtain partly very black was %doublelinebreak % We would because of the buffets and the bathroom not more for this hotel
Stay away from this hotel.
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2014
Hotel is definitely not a 5 star hotel. Maximum and with all concessions 3 stars. Felt, restaurant has the charm of a werkskantine. Buffet presentation terrible. Toilets in the public areas not working. Rooms were big, but very, very worn, bathroom very old and not clean. Staff friendly, but without tip one waits too long, or is not taken into consideration. Reception staff umflexibel and rude. Guest structure: mostly very overweight canadians, which one with the food not watch would like. All in all not a recommended hotel.
Peter & Undine
A wonderful vacation in Karibik
- September 2013
The hotel is in a good location off the beaten path, but perfect to relax
Nice, recommended hotel area
- April 2013
At the hotel it concerns a plant, with two areas. The family area is the Marina Varadero resort and the adult area is cayo libertad. We stayed at the cayo libertad used and therefore mainly of which reports. The room in the cayo libertad is huge. The bathroom is with large bath and separate toilet equipped. For women is a walk-in closet with free safe. Our room was with covered terrace/balcony with lounge chairs and towel rack. The room had a quiet air conditioning, refrigerator and minibar (inclusive). The maid with figures and flowers the room always nicely decorated. Half ... a deduct it for the non-functioning 24-hour room service. For an explanation: we have ants behind the door had, the a street to the door a there discarded koskosnuss have been formed. The coconut was probably from the previous guests were filed. Of al we this at the front desk had said, should take a maid come around the ants to eliminate. Unfortunately was in this evening no maid service more difficult to find. But on the next day our maid immediately hand laid out, than we it have shown and immediately the coconut and the ants eliminated. According to the catalog description should be all rooms at cayo libertad have sea views. This is however not of all rooms. However the mangroves, which block the view of the wind, so that one with the lack of sea view is live. In the whole hotel area, there are 4 pools, with pool bar and all the trimmings. 3 of which are Marina Varadero resort and one in the cayo libertad. If you're in the cayo libertad lives, you can all furnishings of the Marina Varadero resort with. The pool in the cayo libertad even has sea views. The beach: depending on where one lives, this closer or a bit further away, as you are not on all sides the island can go swimming. The beach itself is, at least while we were there, quite empty, so that one always easily get a beach chair. Because of the maintenance of the beach and the lack of beach bar, there is a half-point deductions. At the beach the cayo libertad there is no kind of animation or other must come up with. For this you had to to the beach of the Marina Varadero resort. Until there are around 10 to 15 minutes walk. Restaurants there are several. In the Marina Varadero resort, there is a buffet restaurant and 4 a la carte restaurants (with reservation). In the cayo libertad there are a restaurant with buffet and show, that means there were salads and dessert as a buffet and main courses menu (fish, meat, chicken). Other leisure options include: spa, disco (23 hours until 1 o'clock), sports club, hair salon, club house, baby & mini club and 6 bars in the entire area distributed. A medical service is also available, as well as a rental place for cars and scooters. To gästetsruktur we can say, that during our travels (april) to 90% canadians were there, you mainly by the pool with thermo cup saw.
Definitely again blue Marina - great beach vacation!
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
Large hotel complex, already getting old but nevertheless in good condition. In addition to the buffet, there were 4 different à la carte restaurants, which we the italian and spanish recommend. Great every evening dance shows and cuban live music in the open lobby. Nice, well-kept sandy beach. There was during our travels always enough chairs. A stop of the hop-on-hop-off bus to Varadero is right in front of the hotel. The construction on the other side of the street was not a problem for us. We had booked a sea view and therefore of this noise. For cuban standards ... a great hotel, the we recommend could.
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See