Hotel Beachcomber Le Victoria(4.5 stars)Pointe Aux Piments Northwest Coast View on map
At a glance
- Very friendly staff (3) "Very friendly staff" found in 3 reviews
- " Nice complex, the one however the age at. Very friendly staff , with a bit of tipping almost too much the good. Unfortunately, the kitchen not at all the ... "March 2012
- " We had never had such a good service from the staff in all areas experienced. German guests go to Silvio, the spoke German very ... "June 2012
- " ... (May/ June) always enough chairs on the beach and at the pool ( is recently refurbished ) available. Important: plug adapters is at the front desk available made. At this point we thank for the good service the entire team. "June 2012
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel ( definitely all inclusive book instead half board), delicious food, many water sports ... "September 2012
- " Great hotel in the middle of many palm trees "September 2012
- Delicious food (1) "Delicious food" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel ( definitely all inclusive book instead half board), delicious food , many water sports activities possible, large all inclusive- Getraenkeangebot, Hotel was 17 ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Service Friendliness (3) Comments related to "Service" found in 3 reviews
- " Nice complex, the one however the age at. Very friendly staff, with a bit of tipping almost too much the good. Unfortunately, the kitchen not at all the ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- " We had never had such a good service from the staff in all areas experienced. German guests go to Silvio, the spoke German very ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " ... (May/ June) always enough chairs on the beach and at the pool ( is recently refurbished ) available. Important: plug adapters is at the front desk available made. At this point we thank for the good service the entire team. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Service Friendliness (3)
- Pool (1) Comments related to "Sport" found in 1 review
- " ... in the sea because of the coral somewhat affected and you definitely bathing shoe should bear, is well-known and if one itself forward, can you won't complain. But there are we did have a super big pool, the however at this time of the year not very warm. Doesn't bother children but nothing ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Pool (1)
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... make an effort, to fulfill every request, even at the beach one was constantly animated, something to drink. For the German guests is especially Silvio helpful, as he speaks very well German. The rooms are very clean, we have at no time unpleasant animals in the rooms seen. The food at the buffet in the main ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Cleanliness (1)
Beautiful area, friendly, clean!
- December 2013
The property is spacious, has a wonderful garden and beach. The rooms (254) were above average large, as well as the balcony. Towels on request changed twice daily. The pool and the restaurants were very clean and were cleaned several times daily. We had booked all inclusive and were the achievements impressed. In the rooms, as well as in the general areas, free wi-fi (not on the beach). The entire staff is super friendly and helpful. The foreign language skills are perfect. All languages are represented, also german! The guests were from many different countries, such as England, France, Italy ..., Japan. Very pleasant mixture away!
Great Holiday, Bad Service
- November 2013
Stunning location, comfortable and large rooms, great water sports, average food, unfriendly and rude staff (especially at the Seafood Restaurant - except Dylan at the pool area!), FLIES ARE A MAJOR PROBLEM AT THE BREAKFAST / DINING AREA!, lovely large and clean pool area! bar lunches are great.
So should honeymoon be!
- September 2013
Perfect all-inclusive hotel, on a very nice beach. Excellent service, very good food, beautiful, spacious rooms. Generally very beautiful island, whose visit especially for honeymoon really worth it.
- September 2013
Nice hotel with direct access to the beach and great dining.
- August 2013
The 'Le Victoria' is a family hotel in a quiet location. If you want to ' noise from kids' in the vacation want, is here not well waived. All rooms are facing the sea. The guest structure was, as the island in the whole: ethnic (arabs, french, african, japanese, australian, dutch, german, british and mauritian itself) In the rooms, as well as in the general areas (not on the beach) is free wi-fi, which in 'rush hour' (for example, between 18:00 and 7:00 p. m.) due to a complete utilization is not accessible. 'face time' home has ... partially worked well. We had booked all inclusive and would it, for a absolutely carefree holiday, really recommend to anyone. Almost almost all food and drinks (also in the fish and italian restaurant) are included in the package and the cards with 'all-inclusive' flag. Also on departure day one could take ' all-inclusive ' until the last minute (we are only in the evening left) food, drinks and service without an extra fee.
Information about Hotel Beachcomber Le Victoria
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationOn the north-west tip of Mauritius, this hotel is ideally located between the tourist hub of Grand-Baie and Port-Louis, the capital city. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is some 60 km from the hotel.
- Facing towards the setting sun, this is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius. A laid-back atmosphere and a range of activities for both children and teenagers are synonymous with the lifestyle at the resort. It is an exclusive and spacious hotel, which underwent a complete facelift in 2006 and now offers a total of 254 rooms. Guests are welcomed into the lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, as well as currency exchange facilities. Guests can allow themselves to be pampered in the hairdressing salon, while the little ones have the time of their lives at the kids’ club. Dining options are covered by the restaurant and the package is rounded off with room and laundry services and the hotel car park.
- Renowned for their spaciousness in all categories, all rooms overlook the calm, crystal-clear lagoon. The signature style of the interiors is casual elegance, using contemporary design and furnishings. The superior rooms are sited on the ground or first floor. Located on the second floor, the deluxe rooms feature domed ceilings and offer stunning views of the ocean. All rooms are en suite with a bathtub, shower and hairdryer. Comfort is cared for in the form of double beds and individually regulated air conditioning units, while convenience is always guaranteed by direct dial telephones, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. Peace of mind is ensured by safety deposit boxes in each room.
- Action seekers may choose from the extensive choice of water sports like waterskiing, windsurfing, sailing, diving, kayaking, canoeing or deep-sea fishing. The resort's sports centre will appeal to the image-conscious with modern facilities ranging from spinning to pilates. After exercising, relax in the hammam and sauna or simply take five on the sun loungers by the pool. Further leisure activities on offer include aqua fit, aerobics, pedal boating, tennis, table tennis, volleyball and biking.
- Half board stays are offered by the hotel.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted as methods of payment.
- The hotel is located approximately one hour’s drive along the motorway from the airport towards to north.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Pointe Aux Piments Northwest Coast
Phone: 00 230 204 2000
- What the hotel offersStanding majestically on the protected western-coast of Mauritius, overlooking a bay sheltered from the trade winds, Le Victoria is halfway between the fashionable centre of Grand-Baie and Port-Louis, the capital. This exclusive and spacious hotel features an array of facilities that conjures up all that is relaxing. Located on the protected northwest coast of Mauritius Halfway between the tourist centre of Grand-Baie and the capital Port-Louis Very spacious and comfortable sea-facing accommodation Accommodation and facilities for families including Apartments with two bedrooms and two bathrooms Three restaurants offering a variety of cuisines A wide range of land and water sports A Sports Centre featuring 5 rooms for sports and fitness An optional “All-Inclusive” package A well-equipped and modern conference room and two syndicate rooms
- LocationAirport - 60 km Port-Louis (capital city) - 15 km Grand-Baie (shopping) - 12 km Curepipe (shopping) - 30 km
- AccommodationAll the rooms are sea-facing and possess the following facilities: Individually controlled air-conditioning - Private bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilets - Hair-dryer - Individual safe - Queen-size bed - Telephone with international direct dialling - Television (satellite channels) - WIFI access - Mini-bar with complimentary tea and coffee - Electricity: 220 Volts. All Family Apartments feature two bathrooms
- Food and DrinkLE SUPERBE Main restaurant, overlooking the pool and lagoon. International cuisine. Integrates a 30-seat Bob Marlin restaurant for children. L’HORIZON Open 6 days a week. Beach restaurant serving seafood specialities. Table d’hôte menu included in the half-board package or “A la Carte” . Lobster festival once a week. LA CASA Open 6 evenings a week. Italian restaurant offering panoramic views of the capital city Port-Louis. Table d’hôte menu included in the half-board package or “A la Carte”.
- LeisureWATER SPORTS Water-skiing - Windsurfing - Sailing - Glass-bottom boat - Pedal boat - Kayak - Scuba diving (free initiation in the pool) - Snorkelling - Aquagym - Deep-sea fishing. SPORTS CENTRE Aerobics - Spinning - Fitness - Cardio - Power plate - Pilates studio. LAND SPORTS Tennis (3 floodlit courts) - Table tennis - Tennis Volley - Mountain-biking - Beach Volley - Football - Bocciball. N.B. All sports are free of charge except: scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, mountain biking, spinning, pilates, power plate, tennis balls, private coaching.
- Other facilities and servicesSERVICES Mini-club (for children aged 3 to 12) - Baby-sitter (24-hour notice) - Boutiques - Duty-free jewellery - Entertainment area - Excursions - Car hire - Infirmary - Complimentary access to WIFI/ADSL (where technically possible).
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Computer connection
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See