King's First Class Hotel(4 stars)Dachauer Str. 13 80335 Munchen View on map
At a glance
- Really centrally located (2) "Really centrally located" found in 2 reviews
- " Really centrally located , perfect for sightseeing "August 2012
- " Have sauna and restaurant not used, apart from that everything was great. All to be recommended, the Munich discover would like to, because the hotel really centrally located is. Restaurants, snack, baker and öffentl. Transport in 5 minutes walking distance. "August 2012
- A big flatscreen tv (1) "A big flatscreen tv" found in 1 review
- " ... everyone's taste is. I made the rooms with the dark wood panelling a rather dim and outdated impression. The single room is furthermore very small, is also the bathroom very cramped. There was a big flatscreen tv available, but unfortunately it does not work! The breakfast buffet was but plentiful and ... "June 2012
- Staff are very friendly (1) "Staff are very friendly" found in 1 review
- " Ideal start for a city tour, breakfast was perfect, staff are very friendly . In the Backyard parking - 13 euro per day. Everything clean-decor typically British. We will ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Is Central (2) Comments related to "Location" found in 2 reviews
- " Really centrally located, perfect for sightseeing " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " Have sauna and restaurant not used, apart from that everything was great. All to be recommended, the Munich discover would like to, because the hotel really centrally located is. Restaurants, snack, baker and öffentl. Transport in 5 minutes walking distance. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Is Central (2)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... everyone's taste is. I made the rooms with the dark wood panelling a rather dim and outdated impression. The single room is furthermore very small, is also the bathroom very cramped. There was a big flatscreen tv available, but unfortunately it does not work! The breakfast buffet was but plentiful and ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Facilities (1)
- December 2013
The king's First Class Hotel in Munich is a 4 star hotel in direct proximity to the main railway station. The whole hotel was clean and neat, which guest structure multicolored mixed from families to international tourists, everything was represented.
Would gladly come again.
- December 2013
The hotel is in all areas of a 4 star hotel worthy. %singlelinebreak % Especially i would like to highlight the friendliness of the staff with the breakfast, would they so wish the coffee refills etc. %singlelinebreak % The rooms are big enough, the price-performance verhältn. Absolutely in order, not forget, we are in Munich, who complains here should the prices with other 4 star hotels to compare.
Great location for Christmas markets!
- December 2013
We visited Munich for the football and our hotel was in a great location - very near the train station but near enough to walk to the Christmas markets. It's perhaps more of a business hotel but that suited us. We didn't have any meals there preferring to get breakfast in the local cafes. If staying in Munich again, we would definitely use this hotel.
Karl - Heinz
Clean hotel with friendly staff
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2013
Clean and nice hotel, in a central location. Still very quiet. Friendly staff. Air-conditioned rooms! Only drawback i complaints could have been. The hotel doesn't have a private car park. With market car in the courtyard on a public parking lot, on the some places for the hotel are reserved for 17, -€ per day will be turned off! 2. lack, next door is a netto market. In the evening The randständigenszene to the canned beer-binge-drinking on the sidewalk before the hotel and besieged this. Looks unpleasant and deters, although not aggressive begging is! Here is a security service asked! ... Otherwise at any time again!
Good, central hotel for business trips
- January 2013
Good city hotel with friendly waiters, clean rooms and good breakfast. Very good value for money. Only the rooms the front are a little noisy, since a tram leads.
Information about King's First Class Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationDue to the hotel's central location, all of Munich's most important institutions and tourist attractions are easily reached within minutes. There is a profusion of shops, bars and thronging nightclubs, as well as a direct link to the public transport network in the immediate vicinity. Munich airport is 35 km from the hotel.
- The air-conditioned hotel was built in 1988 and consists of 86 rooms on 7 floors, of which 21 are singles, 59 are doubles and 6 are suites. Facilities include a lobby with 24-hour reception, lift access, a bar, a TV room, conference facilities and Internet access. In addition, the hotel has a car park, as well as room and laundry services.
- The en-suite rooms are welcoming and come equipped with a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a radio, Internet access and a safe. A minibar, double bed and central heating also come as standard.
- Guests have the option of using the hotel's own sauna.
- A delightful breakfast buffet is served every morning.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Business Centre Use: charged
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Number of saunas: 1
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Holidays for two
- EC Maestro
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Shoe shine service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See