At a glance
- Very good food (1) "Very good food" found in 1 review
- " ... of the Caldera. The service is discreet and very professional, English is pre condition. We spend some very relaxing days in a very quiet and relaxed atmosphere. The restaurant convinced through very good food , unfortunately to excessive prices. We will be back. "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... of the Caldera. The service is discreet and very professional, English is pre condition. We spend some very relaxing days in a very quiet and relaxed atmosphere. The restaurant convinced through very good food, unfortunately to excessive prices. We will be back. " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Quality (1)
Perfect relaxation in a dreamlike complex
- August 2012
The hotel captivates because of its location with stunning view of the Caldera. The service is discreet and very professional, English is pre condition. We spend some very relaxing days in a very quiet and relaxed atmosphere. The restaurant convinced through very good food, unfortunately to excessive prices. We will be back.
Information about Hotel San Antonio
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located 100 m above sea level, between the villages of Oia and Imerovigli. Fira is approximately 5 km from the hotel, which is a short drive from Santorini (Thira) Airport and only 30 minutes’ drive from the port of Santorini.
- Built in 2009, this full-service, air-conditioned hotel is carved into the dramatic black lava rocks of Santorini’s volcanic rim, overlooking the caldera and San Antonio. The 26 inspiring suites are cosy, cave cocoons with uninterrupted views of the bright blue Aegean Sea. Facilities available to guests at the hotel include a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a chapel, conference room, twice-daily maid service, a bar and a restaurant. Guests can also take advantage of the room and laundry services (both for a fee). Internet access is available and guests arriving by car may leave their vehicles in the hotel car park.
- All rooms and suites at the hotel are equipped with satellite TV, Internet access, a CD player with radio, in-room safe deposit boxes, a minibar, hairdryer, slippers and many other modern comforts. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub, and offer a king-size bed. Further standard features of accommodation units include individually regulated air conditioning and heating, and a terrace.
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and parasols laid out for use, and a wonderful spa offering a steam room, massages and spa treatments (fees apply).
- Breakfast is served each morning at the restaurant. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed à la carte.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See