We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Porta del Lago
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located on the shores of Lake Atitlan, 147 km from Guatemala City. It is surrounded by volcanoes and colourful indigenous villages which can be reached via a scenic trip over the lake. The absolute tranquillity of the surrounding mountains gives the impression of an immense garden without comparison and makes Lake Atitlan a place of great beauty.
- This club resort is one of the best providers of hospitality services in this area. It is a full service resort with all kinds of facilities, including hotel safe, currency exchange, conference facilities, kids' club, WLAN Internet access and a garage.
- Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with shower, queen or king-size beds, cable TV, safety box, radio alarm clock and coffee service.
- The hotel has a gym and a sauna, while massage treatments are also on offer.
- The main restaurant offers exquisite national and international meals with a beautiful view of Lake Atitlan. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bar at the edge of the pool offers delicious snacks.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See