# 1 of 1 hotel in Batteaux bay
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Only something for absolutely peace
- December 2013
The overall condition of the hotel is very tidy. The hotel is for 3 stars very good! The rooms are absolutely clean. We have observed as the boss for a cleaning, the room even checked. The staff are all very nice and accomodating and happy to help. Wi-fi is free and available everywhere.
- August 2012
The number of guests is only 38 room well arranged. Everything rather newly renovated, now with a pool and flat screens. English definitely necessary. Many americans, some british and quite several locals. We were the only over sixties, the latest guest was seven months, altogether 10 children.
Information about Hotel Blue Waters Inn
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located approximately 32 km from Scarborough, the capital town of Tobago, which may be reached by taxi in around 1 hour. Crown Point international airport is around 45 km away and can also be reached by taxi (journey time of around 1 hour 15 minutes).
- The hotel comprises a total of 38 rooms of which 3 are bungalows, 4 have self-catering facilities and 31 are single/ double rooms.
- The bungalows have 1 or 2 bedrooms, a lounge, a dining room, a kitchen and a large terrace. The self-catering apartments also come with 1 or 2 bedrooms. All accommodation units afford views out over the sea and feature an en suite bathroom with a shower, a ceiling fan and a balcony or terrace.
- This full-service hotel is also a PADI dive training centre: Aquamarine Dive Ltd. runs a dive school within the hotel. The around 55 m long dock provides divers with easy access to the dive boats. Further leisure options include kayaking tours or a trip aboard a glass-bottomed boat. Those simply wishing to enjoy a relaxing game of tennis or basketball are offered use of a multi-purpose court. Each Monday, a yoga course is held on the Mot Deck. The Starwood Trace is ideal for jogging, bird watching and hiking. Tobago offers many golf, squash and horse riding opportunities.
- Follow the main road all the way to the northeast of the island (should take about an hour and a half). Upon reaching Speyside Drive at the end of the village, a large sign can be seen on the right for the hotel. There is another hotel opposite the sign with a large blue roof. Directly in front of the sign is a turn-off to the right. Take this turning, then take another right and go over a small bridge. Follow this road up the hill until reaching a look-out with a cannon, and the option to continue up (left) or down into the bay (right). Go down into the bay where the hotel is to be found. The bay is the property of the inn.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See