At a glance
- A great hotel (1) "A great hotel" found in 1 review
- " We have just returned from our 6th visit to this Hotel. Again we had a great relaxing holiday, in a great hotel , on a beautiful island. Although this hotel is classed as 3 star (which is given to it ... "August 2012
- such great s (1) " such great s" found in 1 review
- " ... books, but there you go. I would invite you to visit the Anastasia. I would also invite you to compare the price of visiting against other hotels anywhere else and challenge you to find such great s ervice for the same price. It is not possible, and along the way you will meet some great people ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " We have just returned from our 6th visit to this Hotel. Again we had a great relaxing holiday, in a great hotel, on a beautiful island. Although this hotel is classed as 3 star (which is given to it ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... books, but there you go. I would invite you to visit the Anastasia. I would also invite you to compare the price of visiting against other hotels anywhere else and challenge you to find such great service for the same price. It is not possible, and along the way you will meet some great people ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2012
We have just returned from our 6th visit to this Hotel. Again we had a great relaxing holiday, in a great hotel, on a beautiful island. Although this hotel is classed as 3 star (which is given to it according to facilities etc., some people don’t know that ???) The rooms are always kept spotless; I watched as the cleaner made the bed, swept the floor, wiped down the surfaces, thoroughly cleaned the bathroom and even cleaned out the 2 cups given to me by reception when I hired a kettle. Fortunately I could afford to take my own shower ... gel. (happy family 7), or maybe it is that I am not as tight to expect it to be provided for me. The food here is not like school dinners, at least not any school I went to. However it seems that some people got a choice of 70 items at their school, because that is what you get here. The meals are of a varied cuisine, so if all you want is burger and chips then this is not the place to come. I know the staff will go out of their way to help and accommodate guests (within reason), that is those guests with the moral courage to approach them and not wait till they get home then put a review on a website. I also know that if you have mobility difficulties then you should raise that issue with firstly your travel agent, then the hotel, in advance of any visit to any hotel. If they don’t know they cannot help you. Back to my review, the hotel is laid out in 6 blocks with well-kept gardens in between. It is positioned about 300 metres from the beach road and is accessible via an underpass. There is a bus stop, 5 minutes in either direction giving great access to the rest of eastern Crete and beyond. The staff is by far the greatest asset this hotel has, the work extremely hard at making your holiday memorable, and even when they are under pressure they still find the time for a kind word and a smile. In this hotel the aircon, fridge, sunbeds, umbrellas are all provided free of charge. Compare that to other hotels in Greece. Also an iron is provided on request; I once stayed in a hotel where they wanted to charge me 10 euros to us the iron. There is a room called the min market which contains 6 vending machines, providing all sorts of things from sun cream, to cigarette’s to toothpaste, sweets and drinks including milk. A very handy facility. Consider further! Is there another hotel that greets you in the middle of the night with a hot meal and refreshments? There are 3 pools, and yes people do splash about in them, funny that, you would expect them just to step in and out politely for those reading books, but there you go. I would invite you to visit the Anastasia. I would also invite you to compare the price of visiting against other hotels anywhere else and challenge you to find such great service for the same price. It is not possible, and along the way you will meet some great people in the staff and the guests that you find here.
Information about Hotel Anastasia
The three-star superior Hotel Anastasia is located in the North East of the island of Crete in Stalis, only 450 m from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Surrounded by trees and greenery the Hotel Anastasia is a modern, cosy, family run complex. There are 79 recently renovated, spacious, air-conditioned rooms in nine different buildings, over two floors with a view over the sea, pool or garden. All rooms have a furnished balcony or terrace, private bathrooms with bath and hairdryer, fridge, kettle, telephone, radio, satellite television and safe deposit box. Some facilities may incur a local charge. The hotel's philosophy on dining and drinking is to try and satisfy everybody's taste, using high quality products. Breakfast and dinner are served in buffet style. The hotel also has a 24 hour front desk, offering currency exchange, car rental, taxi service and excursions. There are two fresh water swimming pools as well as a children's fresh water pool on a furnished sun terrace with pool and snack bar. Exciting night life, bars, pubs, restaurants and discos can be found in Malia, around 1 km from the hotel and a bus stop for all directions is just 100 m away. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Stalis 70007
- What the hotel offersHotel Anastasia at the North East of the island of Crete. Situated in Stalis, a place made for couples and families and only 450m away from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, Hotel Anastasia offers you the possibility of an unforgettable summer holiday.
- LocationThe Hotel Anastasia is located in the charming village of Stalis, 450 m from the beach and just a short drive from the bustling resorts of Malia and Hersonissos on the island paradise of Crete.Heraklion Airport is only 20 min. drive , 30 km from the hotel.
- AccommodationThere are 79 recently renovated (2006), spacious, air-conditioned rooms, in 13 different buildings, with a view over the sea, pool or garden. All rooms have a balcony or terrace and private bathrooms with bath and are equipped with a fridge, kettle, telephone, radio, hair dryer, Sat TV as well as a safe deposit box. Some facilities may incur a local charge. Hotel Capacity: * 34 Family rooms * 33 Triple rooms * 12 Double / Twin rooms
- Food and DrinkHotel Anastasia's philosophy on Dining & Drinking is to satisfy everybody's taste, using high quality products and according to strict hygienic laws. Breakfast: 07:30 - 10:30 : American Buffet, 70 different choices, early breakfast on request. Lunch: 12:00 - 16:00 : a' la Carte, large variety of snacks and main dishes. Dinner: 18:30 - 21:00 : Buffet with a wide assortment of dishes. Vegetarian and children choices available. Cold plates in case of late arrival. Lunch Basket, provided for missed meals when a trip is booked. Pool Bar: 11:00 - 18:00 : Swimming and having a refreshment in a cosy environment. Bar: 18:00 02:00 : Tasty cocktails, ice cold beer, local wines...in an entertaining atmosphere.
- Leisure*24 Hour Front Desk, foreign currency exchange, car rental, taxi service, excursions. *Private car park, Internet corner, pickup laundry service, relaxing massage, *international press. *Poolside snack bar. *Restaurant. *Mini Market (24 hours). *Mini golf. *Children's club - animation, children's playground. *Two swimming pools fresh water, children's pool fresh water, furnished pool area. *Table soccer, table tennis, video games, Play Station. *Pool - Billiards table. *Basketball hoop. *Big screen TV by the pool bar, Sat TV in the lounge by the reception. *Live music, Greek nights, BINGO, Karaoke, Quiz's, evening games and shows.
- Other facilities and servicesHigh quality accommodation, an unrivalled range of services and facilities, combined with traditional Cretan hospitality make Hotel Anastasia the best choice for your holidays.
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See