Hotel Holiday Inn Key Largo(3 stars)99701 Overseas Hwy 33037 Key Largo View on map
At a glance
- Average hotel (4) "Average hotel" found in 4 reviews
- " Good, but average hotel "May 2012
- " During our round trip by the southern states with the most expensive, but by far not the best hotel . The rooms are tubular and therefore dark, like a motel arrangement. Breakfast you could for ... "May 2012
- " Good hotel for transit "July 2012
- " ... port in the some vendors excursions to the coral reef offer. It is cheaper than in the John Pennecamp park. We drove with a catamaran for snorkeling, the crew was totally nice and helpful and we very satisfied "July 2012
- The breakfast buffet is good (1) "The breakfast buffet is good" found in 1 review
- " We were passing through one night in the Holiday Inn. The hotel is similar to a motel designed, you can nearby the room guest parking. The breakfast buffet is good and the price reasonable. Eggs on request freshly prepared. Directly next to the hotel is a ... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (4) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 4 reviews
- " Good, but average hotel " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " During our round trip by the southern states with the most expensive, but by far not the best hotel. The rooms are tubular and therefore dark, like a motel arrangement. Breakfast you could for ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " Good hotel for transit " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- " ... port in the some vendors excursions to the coral reef offer. It is cheaper than in the John Pennecamp park. We drove with a catamaran for snorkeling, the crew was totally nice and helpful and we very satisfied " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (4)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " We were passing through one night in the Holiday Inn. The hotel is similar to a motel designed, you can nearby the room guest parking. The breakfast buffet is good and the price reasonable. Eggs on request freshly prepared. Directly next to the hotel is a ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Quality (1)
Good location in Key Largo
- November 2013
This Holiday Inn has great location in Key Largo. It is close to harbour. Easy to find if you are coming from Miami. Room was clean. I had great view to harbour. Hotel has pretty nice swimming pool as well.
Very recommendable! Dolphin cove in the proximity!
- July 2013
A dreamy fishing village, very idyllic, the people were relaxed and friendly. This hotel pleased me very well, it is small but excellent, comfortable, tropical and fresh. At the pool bar you could nice barmaid delicious cocktails, the pool is surrounded by palm trees, small but nice, in the evening romantic with torches lit. Unfortunately the hotel has no beach. The souvenir shop one can book trips such as diving, snorkelling, boat trips. We are with the glasbottomboat dangers, was wonderful. Absolutely to the reef is on the ship are, the view is amazing. Unfortunately we saw not many big ... fish, but a small sea turtle. Right next to the hotel there is a gas station with Dunkin Donuts (heavenly), there are several restaurants (wendy's, Burger King, snooks, arbys, Starbucks.) Supermarket, fischerläden with diving things and even a laundromat, right next to the hotel. I must visit the restaurant ' snooks bayside' recommend, it is the nicest in the i have ever eaten. Directly at the sea with jetty, fresh fish, great atmosphere, live music and great food, a bit more expensive but worth it. The best breakfast ass i ' evelyns restaurant' meaty boritos for incredibly little money. Arbys and wendys are rather dingy, just fast food. The best getaway Dolphin cove! Only a few minutes from the hotel away, realized my childhood dream. Very recommendable, price-performance ratio, one is really 1 hour with the dolphins in the water, although you had a theoriestunde visited. There was a photographer, several coaches, we had a 4er group, but swam always to 2 with the animals, so one has which, it was very hard, everyone should once experience!
- February 2013
The Holiday Inn Key Largo is located directly on the overseas highway, within walking distance to the african queen and other tourbooten. The pool area with tiki bar is very appealing. The room was clean, wireless internet worked well. Parking is free.
Good hotel unfortunately without a beach
- December 2012
Three star category. Unfortunately no beach available. Pool ok. For divers good, since Marina right on the hotel. Free car park
Great hotel for a stopover
- September 2012
We stayed at the Holiday Inn, Key Largo a stopover made. Our real objective was Key West. You can also the tour on one day going through, but we found it nice in Key Largo a night to spend. Directly next to the hotel the glass-bottom boat tour instead of, the is very recommendable. You are a guest at the Holiday Inn, you get in the gift shop 20% discount on the boat tour. The room was for a motel really great. Very clean and large. The pool looked great and clean, it did because of the short time however ... not used. Considering not directly to Key West by drive, you should no more than a night ( for example in Key Largo) plan since not all too lots to see is except boat trips or with dolphins swimming (but very expensive is).
Information about Hotel Holiday Inn Key Largo
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel lies in the heart of Key Largo and is the home port of the freshly renovated "African Queen", of film fame. The John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park und Marine Sanctuary lie only a few minutes away from the hotel.
- The hotel has a total of 132 rooms. This air-conditioned establishment's facilities include a lobby with 24-hour reception, the Tiki bar, a full service restaurant, public Internet access, a garage, parking and room and laundry services. Areas are available which may be used as games rooms. A playground is available for younger guests.
- The rooms are decorated in tropical style and have an en suite bathroom, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, Internet access, a mini fridge, an iron and ironing board, a coffee machine and a hire safe. The air conditioning and heating are centrally regulated.
- Guests are invited to take advantage of 2 heated pools, a gym, a Jacuzzi and tennis courts.
- A complimentary water shuttle service is available to the floating casino approximately 30 m away.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Car hire
- Information desk
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See