This historical country house is one of the most elegant hotels in the Highlands of Scotland. The hotel offers extensive views towards the Cromarty Firth and over the surrounding countryside. The Highland city of Inverness is about 20 minutes by car. The nearest public transport stop and the train station are around 16 km from the hotel.
Built in 1813 in a Victorian style and completely renovated in 2004, this hotel is surrounded by 2 hectares of land and has a total of 15 rooms on 3 floors. The hotel features a lobby with a 24-hour reception desk and a cloakroom, as well as a bar with an open fireplace and a restaurant with a non-smoking area and highchairs for infants. The hotel also has a bicycle storage room and parking facilities for those arriving by car. The hotel room and laundry services, as well as a doctor on call, complete the services on offer.
The spacious, tastefully decorated rooms come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio and an Internet connection. The carpeted rooms also have tea and coffee making facilities, a double bed, central heating, air conditioning and a balcony.
There are several golf courses nearby (approximately 5 km).
Guests may select their breakfast from a buffet. Lunch and dinner are available as a set menu; dinner may alternatively be taken à la carte. The hotel also caters for special dietary requirements. Half-board stays may be booked.
American Express, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.