Hotel review overview
Lovely historic place
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- December 2014
Magnificent hotel for a city trip in the heart of Geneva's old town. The hotel is in a historic building, which makes it not super easily accessible for e.g. wheelchairs, but with elevator and sufficiently spacious rooms that should be all manageable. I didn't eat in the restaurant, I only had in-room breakfast which was good and very nicely arranged. I like this hotel very much and will certainly return there.
Information about Hotel Les Armures
We would like to proudly welcome you to the Hotel les Armures. Luxury Hotels are plentiful, but this one is a prime example of its type. It has all of the advantages you would expect, and more. You can hire a car directly from our hotel and are entitled to use hotel parking during your stay. Car parking facilities are located at the hotel for your use. Please specify when making a booking. Hotel-courtesies, such as a free newspaper delivered every day, are offered in every room. Make yourself at home You will not have to worry about your valuable items - you an keep them in the strong box at reception or in the one provided in your own homey. Use the elevator to access the upper floors of the homey hotel. Our lobby is kept under video surveillance. For a change of scenery, head out to our charming patio and enjoy your meal there, weather permitting, of course. Where you will stay If you're staying at our hotel on business, you will enjoy having a desk in your room. Satellite TV is a standard feature provided in your hotel room. From the comfort of your room you can stay informed about world-wide affairs with the newspaper provided for. Make yourself at home in your well-appointed room and feel free to indulge in the convenient minibar. Use the easy-to-use telephone in your suite to touch base with your friends or family. Pop in your favourite film in your room's DVD-player. Bathrooms in the hotel feature a shower, a bathtub and a hairdryer. All of our guests enjoy having bathrooms with a hair-dryer, complimentary bathrobes and towel warmers next to the shower. All hotel rooms are fitted with soundproof windows for the comfort of our guests. Reception hours: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Puits St. Pierre 1 1204 Genève
- What the hotel offersUnique hotel in Geneva, whose origins date back to the 13th century, the Hôtel Les Armures is situated at the heart of Geneva’s Old Town and a few minutes’ walk from Lake Geneva and Geneva’s main tourist sites. The rooms have been recently transformed and redesigned to offer a more modern, contemporary style while retaining the spirit of this secular residence.
- LocationThe Hotel Les Armures is situated in what is without doubt one of Geneva’s most beautiful districts, at the heart of the Old Town and just a few minutes’ walk from Lake Geneva, the department stores and the financial district.
- AccommodationThe 32 rooms and junior suites offer: double bed or two single beds, bathroom with bath, broadband Internet, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, DVD player, individual air-conditioning, mini-bar, private safe, telephone. The bathroom commes with plush terry bathrobes, heated towel rails, beauty mirror, hair-dryer, bathroom amenities "Marie Danielle". They are non-smoking and a communicating double room can be added.
- Food and DrinkThe restaurant Les Armures is a typically Swiss establishment, well known to locals, the restaurant is a friendly venue, perfect for friends to meet and enjoy the delicious raclettes and cheese fondues for which the restaurant is renowned. The restaurant, known as one of the oldest in the city, has become a must as a dining establishment. Over the years, it has become one of Geneva's favourite restaurant.
- Other facilities and servicesAffordable luxury for those who appreciate the value of this outstanding climate.
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Pets allowed
- Hair dryer
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See