At a glance
- Great location (2) "Great location" found in 2 reviews
- " Great location , service not in all areas good "March 2012
- " Positive: - the hotel has a great location in the center from Kuala Lumpur: monorail, Petronas towers next to the hotel -no problems at ... "March 2012
- Really good price (1) "Really good price" found in 1 review
- " Positive: - the hotel has a great location in the center from Kuala Lumpur: monorail, Petronas towers next to the hotel -no problems at check in/-out - really good price Negative: Not all staff at the front desk were friendly - our room was not highly modern; a ... "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Positive: - the hotel has a great location in the center from Kuala Lumpur: monorail, Petronas towers next to the hotel -no problems at check in/-out - really good price Negative: Not all staff at the front desk were friendly - our room was not highly modern; a ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
- Surroundings (2) Comments related to "Location" found in 2 reviews
- Surroundings (2)
Good hotel-good location
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- City break
- August 2012
In august we stayed for a one-night stopover in the equatorial and for this purpose the hotel is quite good. It was from the exterior appearance somewhat older, the rooms are but very comfortable and spacious. The lobby is spacious and you will be very friendly and accommodating front desk. A tasty breakfast buffet is offered, the both western, as well as asian dishes. It was positive too, that you on foot both to the Petronas Towers, as well as the shoppingmeile bukit bintang can get.
Great location, service not in all areas good
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- February 2012
Positive: - the hotel has a great location in the center from Kuala Lumpur: monorail, Petronas towers next to the hotel -no problems at check in/-out - really good price Negative: Not all staff at the front desk were friendly - our room was not highly modern; a renovation would benefit -no free internet-access in the room; Wi-Fi is overpriced.
Information about Hotel Equatorial
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the heart of the city's commercial and entertainment district. It is within walking distance of many major offices, as well as the Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC shopping centre and various other shopping and entertainment venues.
- A pioneer of Malaysia's hotel industry, this establishment opened its doors in 1973 and has since been a location of preference for business travellers and holidaymakers alike. The international business class hotel places emphasis on efficiency, comfort and value for money, all delivered with genuine Malaysian warmth and hospitality. The hotel offers a total of 270 rooms, and provides a wide range of facilities, including air conditioning, an entrance with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, lift access and a café. Guests may also make use of the café, the restaurant, the conference facilities and the room and laundry services. Parking is provided for those arriving by car.
- The rooms are pleasantly decorated, with details that will make guests feel at home. Each of the rooms is also equipped with modern amenities, including an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, as well as a direct dial telephone, a TV, Internet access, a minibar, tea and coffee-making facilities, individually adjustable air conditioning and a safe. Splendid suites are available, for ultimate privacy.
- The hotel has a gym, fully-equipped with state-of-the-art exercise equipment, and an outdoor swimming pool with a children's paddling section and a poolside sun terrace, all with the Twin Towers as a backdrop.
- Guests are invited to experience and savour culinary delights from around the world. The hotel serves up a melting pot of international cuisine, set in an atmosphere of comfort and luxury, in all of its various dining outlets.
- American Express, VISA and MasterCard accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See