We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Chateau Cartier Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationThis elegant hotel lies only a few minutes from the centre of Ottawa, where guests will discover many shopping and entertainment venues. Ottawa Airport is just 25 minutes away by car (30 km), whilst it is some 2 hours drive to Mirabel Airport (120 km). The hotel overlooks the River Ottawa. The golf course right by the hotel offers wonderful panoramic views of the parliament building and the Champlain Bridge for non-golfers and golfers alike. The nearest skiing area, Camp Fortune, is a 15-minute drive away.
- This hotel underwent renovation work in 2002 and consists of a 6-storey main building and annexe, offering a total of 192 rooms. This total includes 90 suites and 2 wheelchair-accessible rooms. The lobby features a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange facility, a hotel safe and a cloakroom. The fully air-conditioned hotel also has a café, a newspaper stand, a bar, a TV room, an auditorium and a restaurant. Further amenities include a breakfast room, a dining room and a conference room with public Internet access. Room and laundry services complete the offerings. Bicycle storage facilities are also available as well as bike hire. Those arriving by car may use the hotel car park.
- The luxurious rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, and Internet access. Further fittings include a tea/ coffee maker, a small fridge, a king-size/double bed, carpeting, ironing equipment, central air conditioning and heating, a hire safe, a sitting area and a balcony or terrace. Some rooms additionally feature an open fireplace.
- Guests can take advantage of the indoor swimming pool with panoramic views of the golf course, as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers. There is also a health spa with a sauna, steam room, Jacuzzis (two of which are outdoors), a solarium and massage service as well as spa treatments. Sports options include aqua aerobics, cycling/mountain biking, tennis (two courts), squash, beach volleyball, golf (18-hole course) and a gym. There are separate saunas and steam rooms for men and women.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a buffet. Lunch and dinner are available as a set menu and lunch may alternatively be taken à la carte
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- An internal security service ensures a safe stay for guests.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See