We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
A taste of Ancient Paris
- April 2014
Beautyful athmosphere, a taste of ancient Paris in a very central position. The room i had was small but functional, clean enough even if there were some details needing refreshing (moquette, bathub). Excellent breakfast and in room accessories. Professional personnel.
Old hotel mit charme
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2013
The hotel is optimal location nearby the eiffel tower. Unfortunately the room furniture cheap, outdated and worn, a pity for the charm of the room. The staff is extraordinarily to all guests, corporate headquarters, accommodating, professional.
Expensive, exclusive hotel in a very good location
- December 2012
Very exclusive and expensive hotel in a central location in Paris. The staff are very nice and helpful. Would not the high price i would also private drive
Information about Hotel Lutetia
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offers" Hotel Lutetia Hotel Lutetia, nestled in the heart of one of Paris' most fashionable districts - Saint-Germain-des-Pres, offers 4-star contemporary and stylish Parisian accommodation perfect for any city break. The hotel, set in a Victorian style building was last renovated in 2005 and has a total of 231 rooms. The hotels reception desk is open 24 hours a day and guests can check in from 15:00 and must be checked out by 12 midday. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Pets are allowed at the hotel, free of charge.
- LocationBoasting a central location just 1 km from Paris' city center, the hotel is situated very near the St Germain boulevard, and the Latin Quarter. Hotel Lutetia is moments away from Sevres Babylone Metro Station (lines 10 and 12) and Rennes Metro Station (line 12). Orly Airport (ORY) is a 30 minute taxi journey from the hotel and Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)is around a 1 hour taxi journey. Accomodation All rooms at Hotel Lutetia are decorated in a traditional style, have an en-suite bathroom and are non-smoking. The rooms all feature minibars, safes, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, televisions equipped with cable/satellite channels and pay movies, desks, complimentary newspapers, phones with voice mail. Bathrooms offer bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available daily.
- Food and DrinkThe hotel features 2 onsite restaurants and a bar. Restaurant Paris is open Monday-Friday each week and serves contemporary, tasty French cuisine. Brasserie du Lutetia, is open seven days a week and serves typical Parisian food including seafood and regional dishes. Guests can also have a drink in the Lutetia Bar that also has a live piano music each. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning, which cost approximately 28 euros per a person, per day.
- LeisureHotel Lutetia has a fitness center which is equipped with cardio machines, a TV and an adjoining massage room and is open 24 hours a day. In addition, Luxembourg Gardens is less than 1 half-mile away, perfect for jogging or a spot of basketball. Children can enjoy its large playground and take pony rides around the gardens. The hotel is within walking distance of the River Seine, various antique shops, the Musee d'Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral and the delightful boutique shops and designers' studios on the Left Bank. Other services The multilingual staff at Hotel Lutetia provide a concierge service, tour/ticket assistance, and event catering. Additional amenities available at the hotel include; wake up calls, a currency exchange service, mobile phone rental, babysitting and childcare, 24 hour room service, dry cleaning and laundry service and public parking is also available at a location nearby. Parking costs 35 euros per day (reservation is not needed). Payment methods accepted in the hotel include American Express, Visa, Euro/MasterCard, Diners Club and JCB. Other Facilities Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are compulsory at check-in for incidental charges."
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- What the hotel offersA luxury hotel in the 6th district, the Lutetia embodies the best of Parisian high style, in a contemporary version of Art Déco and Belle Époque architecture. Elegant and timeless, the largest hotel on the Left Bank in Paris is the supreme symbol of fine living French style, in luxury and refinement.
- LocationIn the heart of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district of Paris and its fashion boutiques, the Lutetia is located close to the Luxembourg Gardens and the Orsay Museum, and across from the "Bon Marché" department store.
- AccommodationWhether for a weekend or a longer stay in Paris, reserve a room in one of the most prestigious luxury hotels of the capital city. The hotel's 171 rooms are set in an Art Déco or contemporary style duly reminiscent of the 1930's. In the Superior or Deluxe versions, the rooms are all equipped with a free WiFi connection.
- Food and DrinkTucked away in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, our gastronomic restaurant "Le Paris" welcomes its guests into a setting reminiscent of cruise liners in the 1930's. The "Le Lutetia" brasserie, in turn, will enchant you with a truly Parisian elegance and friendliness. Jazz fans will thrill to the sound of the ever so famous Piano Bar, with a delicious cocktail in hand.
- LeisureFitness Centre is open 24 hours a day and available to all guests. It offers all the fitness and cardiovascular training equipment required for a healthy workout including weights and cycles. With pale wood floors and a fresh modern feel, the atmosphere is also conducive to a restful massage which is available in the adjoining massage room by a qualified kinesics therapist by appointment through the Concierge.
- Other facilities and servicesA unique blend of the 'Belle Époque' and the most contemporary facilities, Hotel Lutetia offers guests thoughtful and efficient service, state-of-the-art technology and fully comprehensive fitness facilities.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See