We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Very simple hotel with good gastronomy
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Other stay
- February 2013
The hotel complex you can only by boat drive, you is really very nice and also directly at the beach/Karibik coast. Sad only, that it was because of the strong current is dangerous to bathe... The rooms are very simple, if you tv and entertainment expected, will be disappointed. However the food is excellent and varied!
Information about Hotel Turtle Beach Lodge
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel lies 5 km to the north of the town of Tortuguero and may be reached by the small canal Caño Palmas. Surrounded by 175 ha of tropical gardens and jungle, the hotel offers access to the beach and the Atlantic. Spanning almost 19,000 ha, Tortuguero National Park features as one of the key attractions of Costa Rica with its countless lagoons and canals. The park takes its name from the sea turtles (“tortugas”), which come to the beach to lay their eggs annually.
- The hotel complex is nestled amidst paradisiacal natural landscape and luscious tropical vegetation. The hotel includes a total of 30 rooms, a currency exchange facility and a 24-hour reception desk. Dining options include a restaurant. Guests can relax in the hotel bar after an eventful day of sightseeing. A games room is also available in the hotel.
- The rooms are set in various rustic Caribbean-style wooden huts and include an en suite bathroom with shower. Additional fittings include a double bed and a hire safe.
- Guests may relax and unwind beside the swimming pool or on the beach.
- Guests can select their breakfast, lunch and dinner from a buffet. The hotel offers an all-inclusive stay.
- American Express, Diners Club and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- This hotel's package includes the transport from any hotel in San Jose centre to Turtle Beach and the return to San Jose. The pick up time from the hotel in San Jose is 6 am so it is recommended that guests reserve one night before in San Jose. Guests must pay the accommodation cost in the hotel chosen in San Jose, as it is not included in the rates of this package. Guests should inform the hotel of their flight number, and the time when arriving at Juan Santamaria International Airport, as well as the date and time of their return flight.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata