We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel La Havana
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel enjoys an excellent location surrounded by a classy city area. It is located in front of the convent of San Francisco de Asis. Nearby are the galleries Carmen Montilla and Los Oficios, as well as the Café de Oriente and La Lonja del Comercio, the old stock exchange of Havana. A little further away guests will find the Chocolate Museum and the Museum of Contemporary Cuban Ceramics in Calle la Amargura. The hotel is located around 1 km from the Capitolio and some 5 km from the Plaza de la Revolución. The Barrio Vedado can be reached in around 8 minutes’ drive (or 15 minutes by public transport) and the beach at Playa Santa María is around 20 minutes’ drive (or 30 minutes by public transport) from the hotel.
- City hotel was built in 1890 and modernised in 2010. The establishment comprises a total of 27 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access is available in public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. Additional services include medical assistance, room service and a laundry.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Most rooms additionally feature a balcony or a terrace. Each accommodation unit features a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV, a DVD player and wireless internet access. Each of the bathrooms is equipped with a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. A spa area with a solarium is available.
- The establishment offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B, half board and full board. Staff are also happy to prepare special dietary cuisine.
- All major credit cards, including VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See