Hotel InterContinental Toronto Yorkville(5 stars)220 Bloor Street West Toronto, ON M5S 1T8 View on map
At a glance
- Value for money (1) "Value for money" found in 1 review
- " We would in this hotel no longer stay. 6 nights enough for us! The room was dirty and smelly, the air conditioning loud. Otherwise there is a bad value for money for breakfast. : ( "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Information about Hotel InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the city centre, in one of Toronto’s most culturally rich, exclusive neighbourhoods. It is situated at the corner of Bloor Street and Avenue Road. The hotel’s immediate vicinity includes fashionable restaurants, trendy shops and galleries, as well as cultural icons, such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Gardiner Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum. Public transportation is just a 5-minute walk away, and the hotel enjoys easy access to major highways. Toronto Pearson International Airport is 25 km away, about 30 minutes by taxi.
- Renovated in 2007, this family-friendly city hotel comprises a total of 208 rooms. The luxuriously appointed guest rooms, three superb restaurants, exceptional event space and professional service team ensure that there is no better place from which to explore Toronto. Facilities at this air-conditioned establishment include a reception hall with 24-hour check-in and check-out service, a hotel safe, cloakroom, lift access, newspaper stand, WLAN Internet access, car park and garage (parking fees apply). For dining and drinks, guests can enjoy the hotel’s own café, bar and restaurant. There are on-site conference facilities, and room and laundry services are on offer as well.
- All rooms have over-sized marble bathrooms with separate shower, white plush bathrobes, bay windows that open, wired and wireless Internet access, dual-line speaker phones with data port and voicemail, radio alarm clock/CD player, over 40 TV channels, on-command movies and in-room air and climate control. Other amenities include in-room safe, in-room scales, minibar, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, complimentary local newspaper and coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea. The rooms also feature double or king-size beds.
- The hotel has a fully-equipped gym and atrium-enclosed lap pool with lounge chairs set up poolside. A registered massage therapist is available by appointment (for a charge). Guests may also take advantage of the hotel sauna and solarium. Full-service spas are located close to the hotel in the shopping districts of Yorkville and Hazelton lanes.
- A continental breakfast is provided daily. Lunch and dinner may be ordered à la carte.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
- The hotel’s front desk is open 24 hours a day, and guests receive room keys upon check-in. Check-in is from 3 pm. Guests should check out by noon.
- From the Toronto airport, take Highway 427 South to QEW/Toronto to the Gardiner Expressway. Exit onto Bay Street, go north, and turn left onto Bloor Street. The hotel is about 2 km away.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See