Residence Le Farnie(3 stars)Viale dei Cigni 8 Lido Altanea 30021 Caorle View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Sport facilities (1) Comments related to "Sport" found in 1 review
- " The holiday resort in altanea is very family-friendly and there are for children good entertainment possibilities. There is a huge carousel on the complex, a sunshine kids club and much more. The ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Sport facilities (1)
Complex great-vacation apartment very dirty
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
The holiday resort in altanea is very family-friendly and there are for children good entertainment possibilities. There is a huge carousel on the complex, a sunshine kids club and much more. The pool is a bit small but it was OK. Also the shops direct on the complex are absolutely sufficient. By car one is about minutes in Caorle and to your hearts content strolling and shop. It drives all couple minutes small railroad at the beach, but also on foot not a problem is. The furnishings of the bungalow is simple and for 3.5 stars absolutely OK. - ... however leaves the cleanliness much to be desired. The kitchen cupboards smell at commode and thus all dishes what it is. The coffee machine filthy, so we to Aufbrühkaffee in plastic cups for breakfast changed are. On the fridge was the dust so thick on it, which suggests, this probably already months not cleaned. The floor was only in sight mopped, under the closets the sand was and some utensils of the predecessors to find. In the bathroom was the washbasin not cleaned and everything else was also questionable. The terrace has since weeks no water seen and also no broom. We had to first a thorough cleaning perform before we the luggages unpack. Even at only 3.5 stars I expect, that the apartment at least cleanly cleaned. However is the in Italy general a problem, because we were last year in Bibione in a holiday resort with 4 stars and as it was the same. All together would be the complex really recommendable, if the cleanliness would work. We, for our part, after two such vacations now the nose full of holiday area.-( unfortunately actually.
Information about Residence Le Farnie
- What the hotel offersThe Residence is situated in a building adjacent to Shopping Centre La Quercia. On the south-east side this residence opens towards a pleasant garden with swimming pool and solarium.
- LocationThe Residence Le Farnie is situated just 600 m far from the seashore. With its shopping arcade, it completes the setting of the wide square facing the Quercia Arcade.
- AccommodationThere are apartments in small houses on one or two floors, both with one or two bedrooms. All the apartments are equipped with air conditioning, safe, satellite TV, hair dryer, microwave oven and coffee machine. For each apartment is reserved a parking place in the garage outdoors.
- Food and DrinkNear the Residence you can find restaurants, bar and pizzeria. About 7 km far there is the centre of Caorle, and 4 km far Porto Santa Margherita.
- LeisureNear the Residence in June 2011 have been opened the new sport facilities with football, volleyball and beach volley fields, basket and tennis courts. Moreover it is always available to the guests of the Residence the animation team, that is at the beach during the day, and the centre of Altanea at night. Swimming pools are open from the middle of May until the middle of September from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 15.30 to 20.00.
- Other facilities and servicesThe Residence is made of apartments that are completely furnished with crockery. Guests can rent bed linen in the offices of Agenzia Lampo (extra cost), or they can bring them from home. The apartment must be tidied up and cleaned before leaving otherwise the cleaning will be charged.
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Room only
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Golf course
Other hotel information
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See