Hotel High Tech Arturo Soria(4 stars)C/ Arturo Soria, 14 (esquina C/ Alcalá) 28027 Madrid Madrid View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel High Tech Arturo Soria
Hotel description *
- LocationLocated in the tourist centre of Madrid, between Calle Arturo Soria and Calle de Alcalá, Ciudad Lineal underground station is just 50 m from the hotel, making the most popular places in Madrid accessible in just 10 minutes. Countless shops, including a shopping centre, delightful restaurants and lively bars and clubs (the nearest pub is right next to the hotel) are all within walking distance. Alcalá Street is one of the biggest commercial areas of Madrid and easily accessible from the hotel. This hotel also lies near to the IFEMA exhibition centre and the airport.
- This boutique hotel comprises a total of 44 rooms (for 1-4 people) and is ideal for business guests and families alike. Facilities on offer to guests include a 24-hour reception, 2 cyber-corners with Internet access 24 hours a day and a daily newspaper. Business travellers will appreciate the 3 meeting rooms and guests may also take advantage of the laundry service (for an additional fee) and the parking facilities.
- All rooms come with a private bathroom with a hydro-massage shower and a hairdryer. They are equipped with a direct dial telephone, Internet access, satellite TV, a minibar, a fridge and a safe. Furthermore, air conditioning and individually adjustable heating are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- There is a golf course and a gym close to the hotel.
- From the beginning of the spring season to the end of the summer, dinner is served on the La Pergola terrace.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA as payment options.
- Pets up to 15 kg are allowed.
- Guests coming from the airport should follow the signposted detour. The hotel is at 14, Calle Arturo Soria on the corner of Calle de Alcalá. Those arriving via the M30 should go to Plaza de Toros de las Venas and from there turn onto Calle de Alcalá following the detour onto Calle Arturo Soria. Guests coming from the north should go to Plaza de Castilla and take a left at Calle Mateo Inurria. Then stay on La Cuesta De Los Sagrados Corazones until reaching 14, Calle Arturo Soria.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::C/ Arturo Soria, 14 (esquina C/ Alcalá) 28027 Madrid Madrid
- What the hotel offersThis stylish boutique hotel is located in the east of Madrid between the famous streets of Alcalá and Arturo Soria an area well connected to the city centre by Metro. The High Tech Arturo Soria offers a peaceful setting but still within easy reach of the city centre. It also provides ideal accommodation for business travellers, being located only 10 minutes from the IFEMA exhibition centre and Madrid Barajas Airport. Each of the Arturo Sorias rooms is equipped with a hydromassage shower, plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. You also enjoy the convenience of the hotels on-site restaurant, La Pergola, which opens onto a pleasant terrace during the summer months.
- LocationThe hotel is located in one of the best residential areas of Madrid. A quiet area but nevertheless only 2 minutes away from a shopping centre (200 metres). Very close to C/Alcalá, with many fashionable shops and restaurants. Metro: Station - Ciudad Lineal: 50 metres away from the hotel. Direct connection with the city centre and Plaza de Toros Las Ventas If you want to know it all about Madrid, do not hesitate to ask as at the front desk. We can provide information about the city and the surroundings, including theme parks (tickets available at the hotel).
- AccommodationThe hotel caters for all sorts of requirements offering standard twin and double rooms for 1 to 2 guests, superior rooms with free PC and internet access and king size beds and family rooms for up to 4 people with 1 double bed and a sofa bed. Stay on a weekend (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) before the end of March and receive free minibar items.
- Food and DrinkThe hotel serves a delicious breakfast each morning, either in the intimate restaurant or in your room. It includes a selection of hot dishes, pastries and juices. Food is also available for those with special dietary requirements. Breakfast is served 07:30 to 10:30 on weekdays, and 08:00-11:00 at weekends. La Pergola terrace is open during the summer months, offering refreshing drinks and tasty dinners in an informal, outdoor setting. This venue also shows live sports events on the large, flat-screen TV.
- LeisureRent bike free
- Other facilities and servicesBar, 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms, Elevator, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, Gay Friendly, Airconditioning. Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, VIP Room Facilities, Breakfast in the Room, Bicycle Rental, Car Rental, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, Ticket Service. Internet via modem is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See