Anantara Bazaruto Resort & Spa(5 stars)Bazaruto Island Bazaruto Archipelago View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Anantara Bazaruto Resort & Spa
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located on Bazaruto Island, in the Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique. The archipelago comprises a group of small islands situated approximately 25 km off the coast of Mozambique. Bazaruto is the largest (approximately 37 km long and up to 7 km wide) and northern-most of the five islands. Indigo Bay is situated on the western side of the island, around 750 km north of Maputo.
- This charming beach hotel is a archetypical tropical island paradise surrounded by palm trees, white sand beaches and the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. The guest areas, as well as the luxury beach chalets and bay view villas, have been constructed with natural materials like reeds, soft-fringed thatch and wood in order to blend harmoniously with the natural surroundings. The hotel is air-conditioned and offers a kids' club.
- Each chalet and villa offers complete luxury, with air conditioning, mosquito screens, a sumptuous en suite bathroom, minibar, 24-hour power, satellite TV and telephone access. A choice of separate, inter-connected and shared veranda chalets and villas are available.
- Nearby, the activity centre is the base for a host of Mozambique island-based activities, such as diving, fishing, snorkelling and waterskiing. Windsurfing, canoeing, tennis, volleyball, beach volleyball and golf are also available. The hotel has an outdoor saltwater swimming pool with a poolside snack bar, and an entertainment programme for children is available.
- The hotel features spectacular restaurants specialising in seafood and bars full of character with original walls dating back to the early Portuguese traders.
- Payments on the island for extras can either be made by credit card, USD cash, ZAR cash or traveller's cheques. The resort accepts payment via American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA.
- Options include charter flights, self-drive or scheduled flights from Johannesburg direct, via Nelspruit on specified days, or via Maputo and Beira, to Vilanculos. Pelican Air fly to Vilanculos from Johannesburg International Airport daily. LAM Mozambique Airlines also fly to Vilanculos from Johannesburg International Airport, via Maputo.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Double bed
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange