We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Abaco Beach Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located on the peaceful and secluded island of Abaco. The resort is just 282 km east of West Palm Beach, Florida in Marsh Harbour, Bahamas. Less than 1 hour away from the U.S. by plane, the resort is perfect for holidaymakers who wish to get away from it all with a minimum of travel time.
- Set on the golden beachfront in a sandy cove caressed by sapphire waters, the oceanfront rooms, suites and cottages capture the true island spirit. This family friendly beach resort comprises a total of 88 rooms including 4 suites and 12 villas. Facilities on offer to guests at this air-conditioned establishment include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and 24-hour check-in/check out service, a hotel safe, a mini supermarket, a hairdressing salon, a bar and a restaurant. Guests are offered conference facilities and Internet access and they may also take advantage of the laundry service. There are bicycles for hire and parking is available. The younger guests will enjoy the children's playground, and the fully-stocked games room.
- All accommodation includes centrally regulated air conditioning, a mini fridge and a wet bar, a private patio, satellite TV, Internet access, a direct dial telephone, a hairdryer, a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub, a coffee maker and supplies, an in-room safe and an iron and ironing board. The oceanfront rooms all feature private terraces or balconies. The 1-bedroom suites come with fully-equipped kitchens and a pull-out sofa. The 2-bedroom villas, feature 2 bathrooms and a fully-equipped kitchen. Furthermore, a king-size or double bed is provided as standard.
- The hotel features 2 outdoor pools with a poolside snack bar and sun loungers and parasols. Guests can wind down with a massage treatment or enjoy the action at the tournament-class marina, featuring 198 full-service slips. The boat harbour attracts game fishermen and yachtsmen from around the world. They can enjoy motor boating (charges apply), diving (charges apply), sailing or a work-out in the gym. Further complimentary activities include kayaking, sunfish and giant water trampolines. In addition to flood-lit tennis courts, beach volleyball, bocce, billiards, horseshoes and croquet can also be played. Golf is available (for an additional fee) and the hotel organises a programme of entertainment for adults and special activities for children.
- The hotel offers a delicious variety of menu options to satisfy guests' appetite throughout the day, including: breakfast, lunch, dinner, a dessert menu, a children’s menu, a sandbar menu and poolside cocktails.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See