Hotel Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa(5 stars)Dickinson Bay St Johns View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great all inclusive hotel
- December 2012
A great hotel with weddings in the hour clock. Especially when young americans very popular. Many come to get married and stay generally only a few days. The with our room related butler service was great. Unfortunately the selection and the quality of the dishes not specially good.
- November 2012
Our second time here, short trip from airport to the hotel, wonderful beach and pool areas. Cant wait to go back. Took a taxi into St John and had a walk around, all very safe. Town very old fashioned but some nice shops. Food in the self service restaurant can be a bit repetitive. Lovely watching the sun go down from the bar area.
Relaxing relaxation in nice hotel
- November 2012
We were for three nights (afterwards onward journey to the bvi) in sandals and asked an upgrade (beachfront villa) get. Massive room, mini bar, rumflasche than welcome, dream -view of the sea from the balcony. The hotel complex was very well-kept and not crowded (apparently off-season ), in the restaurants was always enough room, reservation system for the theme restaurants worked well. Quality pristine and delicious (fresh fruits and show cooking for breakfast), good fitness-studio with lots of devices (important in all-inclusive-catering \u263a. The beach was at high tide almost not available (impact of hurricane Sandy and klimärwärung clearly recognizable). ... That is in Karibik in the meantime a general problem. So the majority of the guests by the pool or boat for snorkelling or diving rausgefahren. Taxi to Saint John's costs about American Dollar 20 simply. Altogether a very relaxing and relaxed urlaubsauftakt. Longer stay would be a bit boring has become, as it in the more immediate vicinity no real possibilities to go out there is.
Information about Hotel Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationNestled on an island of 365 beaches, one for each day of the year, the hotel will steal your heart with its magnificent gardens and tropical flowers, which line a path to the clearest of aquamarine seas. Set on breathtaking Dickenson Bay, the island's best and most famous beach, this romantic getaway offers all the charm of a quaint Caribbean village. Situated on 19 acres of Antigua's most spectacular and celebrated beach, Dickenson Bay, the hotel is just 15 minutes from Antigua's V.C. Bird International Airport.
- This city hotel comprises a total of 193 rooms on 2 floors and facilities on offer include an entrance hall with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, 5 bars, a disco, a casino, a games room, a TV room, a restaurant, conference facilities and public Internet access. For an additional fee guests can make use of the room and laundry services, and there is parking available for those arriving by car.
- Accommodation is offered in nine categories at the Caribbean Village. All rooms include air conditioning, a four-poster king-size mahogany bed, a ceiling fan, an amenity kit, a hairdryer, a telephone, an en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, a safe, a CD clock radio, an iron and ironing board, cable TV, a coffee and tea maker and mini-fridge, restocked daily. A balcony or terrace also comes as standard.
- The resort features five swimming pools, including a Sandals Signature swim-up bar and five Jacuzzis. There is a poolside snack bar, as well as sun loungers and parasols laid out for guests' relaxation. Alternatively guests can enjoy the on-site sauna or treat themselves to a massage (charges apply). There are also a variety of water sports available in the local area, including diving (charges apply), windsurfing, sailing, rowing and canoeing. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy a game of tennis, table tennis or squash, take an aerobics class or work out in the hotel gym. Guests can also go horse riding (charges apply), play basketball, volleyball, pool and darts, or take advantage of the programme of entertainment that is organised for guests of all ages.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See