At a glance
- Staff are very accommodating (1) "Staff are very accommodating" found in 1 review
- " The hotel L'Ermitage is no 5 minutes away on foot from the old town and there is vis a vis a bus station. Staff are very accommodating , and looks that empty plates cleared away or that breakfast buffet as soon as possible ... "May 2012
- Value for money (1) "Value for money" found in 1 review
- " ... wherein the area perhaps for the number of the guests a bit small is (general possibility in the conference room?) by taxi from the airport to the hotel costs 7. 50 Euro Definitely fITS value for money and the next Tallinnbesuch again the hotel book. "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... wherein the area perhaps for the number of the guests a bit small is (general possibility in the conference room?) by taxi from the airport to the hotel costs 7. 50 Euro Definitely fITS value for money and the next Tallinnbesuch again the hotel book. " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
- Service in general (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " The hotel L'Ermitage is no 5 minutes away on foot from the old town and there is vis a vis a bus station. Staff are very accommodating, and looks that empty plates cleared away or that breakfast buffet as soon as possible ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Service in general (1)
Decent hotel for business trips
- December 2013
I stayed at this hotel during a business trip which also included a celebration of Christmas. Overall, the hotel is fine as it is close to the old city, the size of the room is enough for a single traveller and the breakfast buffet does not have a wide choice of food and drinks but it is enough to feel not hungry. I was very amazed by the fact that this hotel is different by its modern and stylish touch of interrior and therefore it is more personalized to its customers.
Romantic holiday! Perfect hotel
- October 2013
Perfect hotel. Good location in the city center. Tasty and different kinds of breakfasts . Clean rooms and friendly people who met me and my boyfriend. I would recommend this hotel to my friend )
Ideal for tallinn visitors!
- September 2013
An ideal location for tallinn-visitors. On the very close Oberstadt is the lower town (altstadt) in 8-10 minutes walking distance. Room was clean and new. Flat screen tv with the most important international channels. Recommended: rooms to the yard are more calmly. Very nice: every morning at 7:00 a. m. the middle tower the estonian national anthem was played. The restaurant we can recommend. Food was good and well maintained beer! I would gladly come again!
Good hotel near Old Town
- August 2013
Plus: Good hotel in good location close to Old Town of Tallinn. Good for car travelers as hotel has underground parking. Nice breakfast. Minus: bedding as booked was not available (only twin beds were available)
Good located city hotel in tallinn
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
The hotel lies at the end of the old town and has a good price performance ratio. 1/3 the room was located on a major street, so you can hear the traffic a little.
Information about Hotel L'Ermitage
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel lies in Tallinn's old town, in the middle of a wonderful, green garden area. The sightseeing attractions of the city are easily within walking distance, such as the heart of the old town, the town hall. In addition, the harbour is just 10 minutes away. The airport is roughly 5 km away and the nearest stop for local public transport is only a few steps away from the hotel building. A selection of shopping and entertainment venues is also easily reached, around 1 to 2 km away.
- This tasteful hotel was newly opened in the year 2004 and comprises 91 rooms, one of which is an elegant suite. Guests have access to a large lobby area, a small supermarket, a cosy lobby bar and a buffet restaurant, where guests are able to enjoy delicious cuisine. Business guests may make use of the function rooms for conferences and meetings as well as the public Internet terminal. In addition, an in-house laundry service is also available. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park (for an additional fee).
- The spacious and appealing rooms comprise an en suite bathroom with bath or shower and a hairdryer. Each room is also fitted with a direct dial telephone, a satellite/cable TV, Internet access, a minibar and a hire safe. Air conditioning and central heating are centrally regulated.
- Guests may relax in the Jacuzzi or in the sauna area.
- A continental breakfast buffet is on offer to guests in the morning.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See