Hotel Le Meridien Angkor(5 stars)Vithei Charles De Gaulle Siem Reap View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Good starting point the temples angkors Good starting point
- November 2012
The Meridien in Siem Reap located right next to the entrance to the temples of angkor, to the center is easily reached by the small trains. The Meridien in Siem Reap located right next to the entrance to the temples of angkor, to the center is easily reached by the small trains. We prefer, after the tempelbesuchen in the beautiful pool area to relax, in the evenings the naga bar a cool drink and sometimes in the restaurant dinner. We prefer, after the tempelbesuchen in the beautiful pool area to relax, in the evenings the naga bar a cool drink ... and sometimes in the restaurant dinner. The service was always very attentive. The service was always very attentive. The design of the room was very good (one could coffee and tea prepare, in addition there was every afternoon small cakes), unfortunately were the beds very hard. The design of the room was very good (one could coffee and tea prepare, in addition there was every afternoon small cakes), unfortunately were the beds very hard. We can use the laundry facilities very good, cheap and fast. We can use the laundry facilities very good, cheap and fast. One more the hotel is above average of chinese guests, this has unfortunately consequences for the ambiance in the restaurant (volume). One more the hotel is above average of chinese guests, this has unfortunately consequences for the ambiance in the restaurant (volume).
Information about Hotel Le Meridien Angkor
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis luxury, exclusive club resort is located in the immediate vicinity of the legendary Angkor Wat temples and due to its central position is the ideal starting point for excursions into the glorious surroundings with its many sights. The pretty centre of Siem Reap can be reached in about 10 minutes by car, and it is about 14 km to Siem Reap airport, with a transfer time of some 15 minutes.
- Established in 2004, this fully air-conditioned hotel is situated on one of the most important main roads in the city and combines modern elements with traditional Khmer style. Comprising a total of 223 apartments spread over 3 floors, this complex greets guests in a welcoming foyer, which features a currency exchange facility and lift access. Dining options include a pleasant café, a cosy bar, and two elegant restaurants whose specialities include Asian as well as Western and Italian cuisine. A conference room is available for meetings and conferences. Furthermore, the hotel has public Internet access, a newspaper stand, a souvenir shop, and a well-stocked library. Room and laundry services as well as medical assistance round off the facilities on offer, and those arriving by car may make use of the hotel car park and garage.
- A fusion of Khmer and contemporary décor with rich timbers and exotic silks grace the guest rooms. All rooms have wireless high-speed Internet access available at hourly and daily rates and can accommodate an extra bed. Bathtubs and a separate shower are standard features of the elegant bathrooms. Guests may request non-smoking rooms or interconnecting rooms.
- In the hotel grounds, guests will find a swimming pool with a poolside snack bar as well as a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers laid out ready for use. Furthermore, it is possible to make use of the hot tub, sauna, solarium and a range of massage and spa offerings. Sports enthusiasts may also work out in the fully equipped gym.
- Each meal is served as a buffet. Lunch and dinner may additionally be taken as a set menu or à la carte. The hotel also caters for special dietary requirements.
- American Express, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See