At a glance
- Delicious food (2) "Delicious food" found in 2 reviews
- " Pure relaxation with delicious food "May 2012
- " Had a 12-day -beach vacation. Overall we were happy with the hotel. Food was good , selection also sufficient, staff friendly. To our travel were very many Eastern Europeans and ... "August 2012
- We really enjoyed it (2) "We really enjoyed it" found in 2 reviews
- " ... was luckily but still everything was there. Rental car you can acquire, a tour the island is very recommendable. Apart from that one comes but also for about 2 Euro per person by bus to Rhodos. We really enjoyed it and would go back. "August 2012
- " No three star hotel "May 2012
- Really suitable for families (1) "Really suitable for families" found in 1 review
- " ... not. The Communities behaved absolutely quiet and silent. No drinking bouts or bellow or other Noticeable. This shows also, that some children gave for what it was evenings animation returns. So really suitable for families . The children disturbed however not. There is no hotel beach, but the Liegenbesitzer ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " ... was luckily but still everything was there. Rental car you can acquire, a tour the island is very recommendable. Apart from that one comes but also for about 2 Euro per person by bus to Rhodos. We really enjoyed it and would go back. " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " No three star hotel " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Child friendliness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... not. The Communities behaved absolutely quiet and silent. No drinking bouts or bellow or other Noticeable. This shows also, that some children gave for what it was evenings animation returns. So really suitable for families. The children disturbed however not. There is no hotel beach, but the Liegenbesitzer ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Quality (2) Comments related to "Food" found in 2 reviews
- Quality (2)
- September 2013
The hotel is a small but very fine hotel. What you Rhodes now must seek. Because most hotels are concrete. As you know the one or the other not. And you have no contact with other. Which also very unfortunate was. We were very pleased with our room. And it was also always clean. To eat i can only say. You always got full, but it could be a bit better and should not only on certain guests. Too little german and the rest as is-behave sickening. That, but the staff is nothing but
Holiday with friends hotel Virginia always again.
- June 2013
The hotel isn't very large arranged-with the hotels where we certainly never and contact with other guests is also rarely since very many russians and Poland in the hotel were which i personally the nationality't mind a b e r of the public with no more culture habits drink partly from 9 hours Brandy Wodka and so on. Shocking is how the hotelbewerterin Silke where very long time in this beautiful hotel - we already the 10 time are there and still gladly also 2 times a year go there it very accurately writes and their opinion we love to ... share. Unfortunately personally have not met at the Virginia since we also in the may and also in the september/october from and to are.
- May 2013
We were beginning to mid may 2013 in the Virginia and we liked it much. For a 3 star hotel at this price it was completely okay the location is good (quiet). Food, cleanliness, friendliness of the staff - we had nothing to complain about. There were hardly any germans in the hotel. It didn't bother us. We had a great vacation.
Now we are back in the Virginia now in october
- October 2012
Nothing has changed in the 4 months we were there. Are may/june and october. /november there. Hotel not large nice hotel We had booked all-inclusive and it was clean in the room
Pleasant and relaxing, especially quiet vacation
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2012
The foreign languages skills of the staff varied very strong. The simple staff were by sign language or English understand. At the front desk you could also just spoke German. All helped one or gave information so that one well treated felt. On the issue of language, a greater number of of the guests are Poland, Russians and English, German youth are rather in the minority. These is however rather an advantage, because the eternal cackling which you in Germany knows there is not. The Communities behaved absolutely quiet and silent. No drinking bouts or bellow or other Noticeable. This ... shows also, that some children gave for what it was evenings animation returns. So really suitable for families. The children disturbed however not. There is no hotel beach, but the Liegenbesitzer maintained, so that there were no complaints returns. The beach in 150 meters away is a sandy beach, not gravel (you find also at the beach but only in some distance away. Gym facilities are in the hotel very limited, Volleyball will definitely not offered, neither at the hotel yet at the beach. A lohneswerter vacation. P. S. The thermal baths when Faliraki are merely a beautiful Bay with a café right at the waterfront. Merely what you thermal baths itself understands you there only as beautiful building find, however nothing to be comfortable. Reasonably priced, it is a nice small Vera. Entry 3 Euro per person. Inside on the complex comfort on one of the loungers, as it really is no free space without loungers returns. Shortly thereafter one paid immediately 3,5 Euro/ pool chair without a choice to have. This should better at the entrance is possible, then you would not so cheated before. PER PERSON. S. bus Rides to Rodes City cost 2,2 Euro and in most of the others places 2,2 Euro/ person.
Information about Hotel Virginia
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the Koskinou area just 150 m from the local beach and 2 km from a shopping centre, bars and restaurants. Rhodes Town with its Medieval town walls and enchanting harbour is 6 km away.
- The air-conditioned beach hotel lies amidst tropical gardens and offers guests the ideal atmosphere in which to unwind. A total of 81 rooms are on offer and facilities include a foyer, a small supermarket, a bar, a restaurant and a breakfast room. There is a playground for younger guests as well as a car park for those arriving by car.
- Each of the rooms comes with an en suite bathroom, a direct dial telephone, a TV, individually adjustable air conditioning and a balcony or terrace.
- Leisure options include a pool with a children's area and a poolside snack bar as well as a gym. It is also possible to enjoy a game of table tennis.
- All-inclusive stays may be booked.
- The air conditioning may be used from 5th May to 31st October.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See