Hotel Sofitel Luxembourg(5 stars)5 Rue du Fort Niedergrünewald /Quartier Europeen Nord Kirchberg View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Excellent hotel near the EU Court of Justice
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
The Court of Justice is located some 2 minutes of the hotel, hence the choice. The property was clean, well-cared for and work-friendly. The restaurants are very good, I especially recommend the tacos.
- May 2013
The 3. time in Luxembourg and the 2. time in this hotel. It is still perfect. Friendliness, cleanliness, luxury. Everything is available. We will happily come again and again.
On weekend ok.
- Nachweis erbracht
- May 2013
Hotel of the accor group outside the city in the district Kirchberg. The hotel is a bit hard to find, you have to cross the parking lot of the novotels drive, to the hotel entrance to get to. Chargeable parking. Procedural front desk, nice rooms, with ventilation possibility. During our stay, there was a meeting in the interior hall of the hotel, which was a bit annoying, so was at this time only a restaurant, le stubli. Quality and service without any complaint. Breakfast likewise.
Friendly and helpful
- April 2013
In general very well equipped hotel. The quartering in the floor, which because of renovation was rather a construction site is was a bit irritating. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- March 2013
A really beautiful hotel, ideal if you just want to leave! The staff is multi-lingual and therefore is the communication very positive to mention. The cleanliness in the whole hotel is perfect. The attention to detail is noticeably available, pleasant aroma in marita's, music, beautiful decoration, everything seems to be thought out. The breakfast we had especially in memory; nothing was missing it us, the staff was very attentive! Clear recommendation!
Information about Hotel Sofitel Luxembourg
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the city of Luxemburg.
- This hotel comprises a total of 104 rooms of which 4 are suites. Facilities include an in-house restaurant.
- The rooms each come with an en suite bathroom.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::5 Rue du Fort Niedergrünewald /Quartier Europeen Nord Kirchberg
- What the hotel offersThe modern architecture of the Sofitel Luxembourg Europe, with elements of steel and glass, rises up on the Kirchberg plateau, at the very heart of the European institutions and the financial centre. The gigantic transparent dome allows light and heat to enter, creating a very pleasant atmosphere whatever the weather and external temperature. This space, like a covered city square in the centre of the hotel, gives the hotel its unique character. Elsewhere, you'll find beautifully renovated guest rooms and a fine Italian restaurant, all featuring Sofitel's distinctively luxurious French décor.
- LocationSofitel Luxembourg Europe is the only 5 star hotel in the new economic and cultural district of the "Plateau de Kirchberg" in Luxembourg. It is in the midst of the European Institutions and the business district, less than 10 minutes from the city center and offers easy access to Findel Airport and the highway system. The Grand Theater, Philharmonie and Museum of the Modern Arts are just few steps away from the hotel.
- AccommodationSofitel Luxembourg Europe offers 109 guestrooms and suites. All of the hotel’s guest rooms, including Sofitel suites and Prestige suites, were beautifully renovated in 2008 to ensure optimal comfort and the latest equipment. Special touches include the MyBed concept (comfortable custom beds), soft lighting, and warm colour tones (such as caramel, turquoise and purple) that create a refined atmosphere and invite guests to rest and relax..
- Food and DrinkThe Atrium accomodates a gastronomic Italian restaurant, the Oro e Argento, famous for its lovely Venetian style cuisine, the Havana Lounge, a popular meeting place for cigar smokers, the Glaçon Rouge bar and the traditional Le Stübli restaurant
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See