Crown Lanta Resort & Spa(4 stars)315 Moo 1Saladan, Koh Lanta. Krabi, Thailand 81150 View on map
Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
We were twice now (after 2011) the guest in this hotel and were completely satisfied! Previous reviews we can not understand for the most part, just a statement as' the manager of the hotel sat at the buffet in the evening in the guests' is more than picky! The German manager the hotel was, like his whole team, present and even if it was a request or a suggestion for improving was, this was/this immediately put into practice. One must and should also like … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
We were end of December 5 nights in the crown lanta and initial Enthusiasm lovely area and the great view from main restaurant for, quite disappointed. The first three-year old hotel area was initially very nice. The rooms are spacious and very tastefully decorated. The hotel area was very spacious and very 'mountainous' -so it's not a place for lazy or disabled! Unfortunately we learned on our Front desk no remarks to the area. (where what is, what is th … read hotel review
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2013
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
Information about Crown Lanta Resort & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationGuests will find a range of restaurants, shops, bars, pubs and links to the public transport network just 2 km from this beach hotel in Saladan. Lanta Park is around 10 km from the design hotel and Krabi is approximately 70 km away.
- The hotel was inspired by modern Thai design and features four distinct styles of guest rooms and residences, each creating sensual living spaces with a naturally modern twist. Built and renovated in 2008, the air-conditioned hotel offers 83 rooms in total and offers guests a range of facilities, including a 24-hour reception and check-out service, currency exchange facilities, a hotel safe, children's playground and a restaurant. The hotel is also suitable for hosting weddings and features a tour desk, business centre and meeting room, Internet access and a car park. Medical facilities are available at the hotel and, for an additional fee, guests can also take advantage of both the room and laundry services.
- The stylish accommodation offers spacious rooms, designed and artistically decorated in a modern Thai style while promoting the calm and cool atmosphere of the Andaman Sea. In-room amenities available are a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, Internet access, a safe, minibar, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and individually regulated air conditioning.
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with poolside snack bar and both sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. For an additional fee, guests can select from a range of spa and massage treatments. Sun loungers and parasols are also available on the nearby sandy, rocky and pebbly beaches.
- The hotel features a fine restaurant and coffee shop. Breakfast is served each morning while guests can select their lunch and dinner from set menus or choose to dine à la carte.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA, are accepted at the hotel.
- Address::315 Moo 1Saladan, Koh Lanta. Krabi, Thailand 81150
Phone: +66 (0) 75626999
- What the hotel offersCrown Lanta Resort & Spa poised majestically on an impressive elevated privated 14-rai peninsula throne, boasting two gorgeous private beaches, is a palace of refined architecture and unsurpassed hospitality. 83 personal oasis of sensually clam and artistically stylish accommodations are offered, ranging from the simply delightful, yet sophisticated integrated, lavish immediate poolside access, Thai-designer-apartment style, to the opulence of a strikingly imposing hilltop 235 sqm.
- LocationCrown Lanta Resort & Spa lies on the west coast of Andaman Sea in between Krabi and Phi Phi Island. Island size with 6km wide and over 30 Km length, 13 beaches lies from north to south along the sunset coast. Stunning scenery, fantastic white sandy beaches, coastlines have more than 53 small islands and plenty with forest, coral reefs ans under water life. Koh Lanta is situated in the Southern most district of Krabi Province, approximately 70 Km from Krabi province. It stretches for 30 km in the north to south direction along the western coastline of Andaman Sea in Southern Thailand.
- AccommodationHoliday Deluxe Gazebo Rooms, 50 sqm. (The room is located on 2nd Floor) and located on the garden zone.The room is feature with one bedroom, one bathroom, living area and private balcony. Holiday Deluxe Pool Access Rooms, (50 Sqm) The rooms feature with one bedroom, one bathroom with rain shower, living area. Guest can relax at the room’s living area and access directly to swimming pool. Elegance Deluxe Rooms, (50 Sqm) Rooms are located on the cliff zone. The spacious rooms are furnished with king bed arrangements. The sliding door opens into a private relaxing terrace viewing the sunset. The rooms are available with either on ground floor by the poolside or second floor with sea view. Ocean Sunset Villa Rooms, 110 sqm. The rooms is located on the cliff zone surrounded on the green garden with king size bed and living area. Guests definitely relaxed with the fresh environment. Ocean Private Pool Villa Rooms, 110 sqm. The rooms are located on the cliff zone. The room feature king size bed and bathroom with rainfall shower and bathtub, Rooms open out to your private pool, and the panoramic view or Phi Phi Island. Grand Villa, 235 sqm. The only one private ultimate room, perched atop the island, the unique Honeymoon Suite offers a breathtaking view of the Andaman Coast and the neighboring island. Guests can enjoy both sunrise and sunset from this sensually setting at the island’s peak. The room features a master bedroom with king size bed, second bedroom with king size bed, two bathrooms, two separate living area, dining area, private swimming pool, and outdoor living area.
- Food and DrinkThe Peak International cuisine, The Cliff Restaurant international and Oriental cuisine and Pool Bar for drinks and snacks.
- LeisureOutdoor Swimming pools, Spa and Fitness center, Sauna, Free Kayak rental and Free Bicycle rental
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: closed
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See