Information about Hotel des Pavillons
- Address::16, rue des Acacias - 75017 Paris - France
Phone: +33 1 47 66 34 14
- What the hotel offersWith a recent makeover, the Hotel des Pavillons offers budget accommodation in the Porte Maillot district of Paris. Located between the Arc de Triomphe and the Palais des Congres, this two-star hotel is an ideal location for visiting the legendary Parisian sights. Our rooms have been updated and upgraded and will fulfill all your needs for a low-cost stay in the heart of Paris.
- LocationThe Hôtel des Pavillons is situated in a small street just behind Place Charles de Gaulle, the famous star-shaped roundabout in Paris with the Arc de Triomphe at its centre. You can explore the Avenue des Champs Élysées from here, take the metro to world-renowned attractions like the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre, or enjoy the typically Parisian flavour of nearby Avenue des Ternes.
- AccommodationOur new decor for these cosy rooms embraces simplicity, with either warm shades or neutrals offset by dark wood furniture.
- Other facilities and servicesOur reception desk is open 24/7 for your convenience. Our friendly, multilingual staff will do their best to help you with any queries you may have.
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Business travellers
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See