Information about Hotel des Pavillons
Our whole crew would like to proudly welcome you to the Hotel des Pavillons. It's the most important meal of the day, so be sure to make use of our daily breakfast service when you stay with us. Stay connected with the internet (WLAN) service. Make yourself at home Our reception team is available day and night, we offer a wake-up call service as well as a safe for your valuables. We offer a lift for convenient access to the homy rooms on the upper floors. Where you will stay You will find a properly functioning phone, a work desk and internet access in each hotel room. In case you happen to have some time to kill, you can enjoy some TV right from your room. In each and every room there is also satellite TV. A safe is part of all of our rooms. After you get out of the shower, use the hand-held hair-dryer provided to dry your hair off. Our bathrooms all have a bathtub for your enjoyment. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::16, rue des Acacias - 75017 Paris - France
Phone: +33 1 47 66 34 14
- What the hotel offersWith a recent makeover, the Hotel des Pavillons offers budget accommodation in the Porte Maillot district of Paris. Located between the Arc de Triomphe and the Palais des Congres, this two-star hotel is an ideal location for visiting the legendary Parisian sights. Our rooms have been updated and upgraded and will fulfill all your needs for a low-cost stay in the heart of Paris.
- LocationThe Hôtel des Pavillons is situated in a small street just behind Place Charles de Gaulle, the famous star-shaped roundabout in Paris with the Arc de Triomphe at its centre. You can explore the Avenue des Champs Élysées from here, take the metro to world-renowned attractions like the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre, or enjoy the typically Parisian flavour of nearby Avenue des Ternes.
- AccommodationOur new decor for these cosy rooms embraces simplicity, with either warm shades or neutrals offset by dark wood furniture.
- Other facilities and servicesOur reception desk is open 24/7 for your convenience. Our friendly, multilingual staff will do their best to help you with any queries you may have.
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Business travellers
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See